【Part 1: Boyfriend】

Chapter 1: Boyfriend

The breeze of spring is my favorite. The yellow dandelions bloom all over the fields of England. The smell of nature calmed one's soul no matter what the circumstances are. I could feel the ripples of the clean wind through my pink locks.

"So breezy!" I scream out.

"Oh my god! So loud!" Samantha shoves me down on the grassy field we laid on.

We always laid at the top of the hills to watch the sky. Often we would see animals, and objects in the clouds, and that would be our source of social entertainment. Samantha, and I have came to a conclusion that we didn't want to be like everyone else. We wanted to be best friends like the best friends of the 90s'.

Samantha, and I have decided to ban social norms in our friendship. We won't stoop down to social media. Instead of a text, we would normally call (unless one of us was in class, with family, or some ultra special meeting). We didn't want to be the girls that had our eyes glued to our cellphones, or be the girls that are so hooked on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We were different, and that made me such a joyful optimistic person today.

"Sorry! I am just so happy today!" I rolled around on my stomach to face her. She had her long brunette braids swaying in the wind while she sketches the sky. "Hey Sammie, when can I dye your hair pink too?" I stuck my tongue out as her face drains of happiness.

"Alice, you will never! My mom will kill me! She will think I'm like some delinquent or something." She shoves me playfully, and giggles.

"You're so boring. How the hell can you find a boyfriend?" I joked.

"Excuse me?! I don't need a boyfriend now. Boys are stupid. All they care about is sports, dick sizes, sex, and all the useless junk." She rolls her eyes. She had a bitter outlook on men after her ex boyfriend Nick cheated on her with her ex best friend. Ever since then, she kept to single.

"Yeah boys are weird." I said as my head drops to the grass. I looked away to think of Angel. I met him that day, and even tried to text him after, but no answer. It has been 5 years since I've seen him. I remember being 16 when I met him, and now I'm 21 in my fourth year of university. Time sure does fly by. I decided to keep my hair pink just in case me, and him ever met again. He would know it's me by my odd pink hair. Also I love pink. I love standing out. Sure, my mom gave me hell about it for so long, but she has gotten so used to it.

"Thinking of Angel again?" Samantha winked. She knew of his existence. I would often tell her that I will meet him again one day.

"Yes. I still wonder where the hell he is."

"Maybe away? Maybe he moved. Move on, and find a decent guy." She starts packing up her art supplies. "I got to get home. My mom is having some stupid family get together, and I need to be there. Bye Alice." She gives me a kiss on the cheek, and runs off.

The sun was setting slowly, and every time the sun sets, all I could see was Angel's face in the sky. He was my savior from that cold night in England. He is my Prince. I am still waiting upon his return.

~~~~~~

5 Years Ago

"Sorry I am breaking up with you."

"Why?!" I screamed. "I didn't do anything! I saw you making out with another girl, and I forgave you! Please don't leave!" I begged Josh, but he turns away.

"I'm sorry Alice. I just don't feel the same way anymore. I mean...our love faded."

"Why!? I'll do anything!" I could feel my eyes, and nose running profusely.