【Part 6: Date】

Part 6: Date

"You didn't tell me your sister was some famous Japanese idol! She is Asian, and you ain't!" I point to Jesse's chest.

"Shhh quiet. She is my stepsister. It is suppose to be a secret. I didn't want people knowing or they will hang out with me for the wrong reasons." He sighs.

"I suppose that makes sense." I pat his back. "It is so awesome you have a famous sister."

"Not really." He looks away. "Well I got to go. Thank you for the bags." He quickly rushes off. What was his problem?

I went into Korean class, and saw Kevin, and Samantha talking. They seem to be getting along. Samantha's eyes catches mine, and she begins waving. "Hey Alice! Sit here!"

I walk on over, and sat next to Samantha. Kevin was on the other side of her. "So how is it going?" I smile.

"Oooohhhh nice bracelet." Samantha points to the strawberry bracelet.

My face instantly rose pink, and I jerk away my hand. "Angel...got this."

"I knew it! How cute!" Samantha winks.

"It is." Kevin joins in the conversation.

The professor starts walking into the classroom with his suitcase. He sets his materials down. I look over to the window side of the room to see if Angel was there, but he wasn't there. He is absent I guess.

I sigh, and Samantha pats my back. "Maybe he is just late." She suggests.

"I guess. I don't want to be hung up on him too much."

~~~~~~

Korean class was a bummer. Angel wasn't there. Samantha, and Kevin already left to their business. I had a hunch they were secretly dating already.

I spot Fumi talking with Jesse in the hallway. I walk over to them. "Hey guys." I smile.

Jesse blushes a bit, and turns away. "Got to go Fumi. Meet me after class for band practice. See you Alice." He waves, and walks off.

Fumi turns to me, and smiles. "Hey there. I am guessing you guys aren't together. I can totally feel the tension."

"Yeah. I just can't be with him."

"You like Angel? Haha!"

My face turns pink, and I nod. "I know he has a girlfriend so I will be content with being just friends. I just did not want to pity Jesse so I broke it off before it got too out of hand."

"Oh? Yeah it is best to approach that. He has a girlfriend. Wouldn't want to be intruding." He smiles.

"Yeah I guess. I got to go." I wave, and left his proximity. Constantly reminding myself that Angel has a girlfriend kills me.

~~~~~~

I decide to ditch the rest of the day. I just wasn't in the mood to sit in a classroom for two hours, and a numb ass. It just wasn't in my plan today.

I decide to walk around the campus to the lunch room. There were many students loitering, and chatting. I guess many didn't head to class today. Today is such a beautiful day out.

I notice a figure sitting at a picnic table under a big willow tree eating something. Angel?!

I went over to him. "Angel?"

He looks up at me. I notice he was eating those celery, and carrot dipping snacks. I hate those. "Hey." He says.

"You weren't in class." I chuckle, and took a seat.