【Part 13: Big Break】

Chapter 13: Big Break

"Machi you will be having that shoot next week. Are you ready?" My manager Ichi hands me some forms.

"Is this a contract?"

"Yes. Please sign it when you are ready."

"Kay kay kay." I signed the paper, and went to my personal dressing room.

I like to keep my room very Americanized. I love the ball lights, and the red velvet seats. I sat down in front of the large mirror in front of me, and my hairdresser began to work on my do.

"Looking lovely Miss Madoka." He says.

"Thanks Ju." I smile.

"Your boyfriend came to visit today. I think he is in the waiting room now. What shall I tell him?"

"Tell him I can't meet him right now." I frown. "And tell him I'm sorry."

"Okay Miss Madoka."

I constantly let Sun Min down. I didn't mean to, but my work comes before anything else. I felt bad since I only got into this line of business to impress him, but now I neglect him. Why was he still around?

~~~~~~

3 Years Ago

"Another love letter?" I pouted. Sun Min constantly gets love letters from girls in his high school.

"Don't worry about it." He tears it up, and throws it in the nearby trash bin.

Sun Min never looks at other girls when he's with me. He's so loyal. It's weird. Someone as appealing as him should have wandering eyes. He's far from the typical guy. I fell in love with him. Just like that.

"Hey do you think she's cute?" I pointed to a girl walking by us on the bench.

"No haha." He chuckles. "Why would you ask that?"

I looked down. "Just wondering."

"You will always be number one to me." He says with a serious face.

Sun Min doesn't smile often. When he does, it feels like I had won a marathon. It was so beautiful, and it made me smile as well.

"Thank you." I blushed.

What a sweet memory.

~~~~~~

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you. I was at my hairdresser." I bow down.

He sighs. "It's fine." He seems a bit agitated, and I didn't blame him. I constantly turn him down because I was too devoured in my work.

"What did you need?" I sat down on the bench just outside my house.

Sun Min began digging in his pocket, and he hands me an envelope. I took it, and slowly open the small envelope only to reveal two tickets to London Boys. They are a all time famous boy band in London. I really wanted to go to one of their concerts since forever.

"Oh my! This must of been tough to get." I squeal.

"No problem at all." He smiles gently.

I began to frown. I saw the date was next Friday. That is the day I have to get ready for a shoot out of London. I couldn't abandon my duties. I want to impress Sun Min more.

"I don't think I can go." I push the tickets back. "I have a shoot to go to that day. I'm really sorry."

He pauses, and then smiles. "It's okay. I understand."