3 - Have Some Fun

The Daily Planet hadn't fixed the stalls in the men's room in over a decade. So when Mr. Wayne pulls, it opens. 'Curse that busted lock.' Now he's sitting, pants down and hard dick out in his hand, in front of one of the richest men in the world. And his new boss. He is so fired.

or not?..

    Mr. Wayne is smirking and .. dropping to his knees? "May I?" He just sits, jaw dropped and flabbergasted, until he asks again. "May I?" Eyebrow lifted and smirk crooked in such a charming way. He can barely manage to squeak out a very quiet, "..no.." Bruce slides his hands up his thighs and under his shirt, caressing his abs with his fingertips. "Are you sure?" Clark whispers shakily, "I'm sure, uh, sor- sorry?" He stutters and Bruce laughs, standing. "It's okay.  I just noticed how I affected you, so to speak. And wanted to offer my services fixing the problem I created.  If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me." He straightens his clothes, winks and closes the stall door. Clark hears him unlock the bathroom door and leave. Leaving Clark very confused, aroused, embarrassed and face palming. Why did he say no?? Twice??

     Clark is not as hesitant or shy as he starts masturbating this time. His hand flies up and down his hard, throbbing dick as he imagines what could have happened if he'd said yes. Bruce pinning his wrists to his thighs and swallowing his dick, his ebony head of hair bobbing up and down as he expertly sucks Clark's thick kryptonian cock. His hand moves faster and he groans, covering his mouth to muffle the sounds as he imagines Bruce letting him go and sitting back to undo his tie, Clark burying his hands in his hair as he pulls him in for a hot kiss. Clark imagines Bruce going down on him again and sucking and licking and oh god he's beautiful and- He cums all over his hand.

    Red faced and ashamed he cleans up with toilet paper and washes his hands for a full minute. He slinks back to his desk, and catches a glimpse of Bruce shaking Perry's hand as he leaves. *thunk* His head hits the desk. Thank god he didn't see me.  He groans quietly and covers his head with his arms. "You're lucky Perry has been busy, or you'd be in deep shit." Lois rolls over to him from her desk and smiles conspiratorially. "I saw him go in there, and heard the lock. Did you two do anything?" She waggles her eyebrows and Clark looks up to the ceiling like he's begging for the strength to deal with her before chuckling. "No, he offered and said I could find him again if I wanted. But I said no! Why did I say no? What's wrong with me?? I so wanted to say yes!" He pulls his hair and groans. 

   "Cus you're too high strung Clarkie. Take him up on his offer and have some fun."