12 - Morning After

Clark woke up first, and couldn't help but watch Bruce sleep. He knew that this was probably the most sleep Bruce had had in awhile. After all, Batman was a night creature. He sees Bruce squirm in his sleep, and hears him mutter. Leaning close, he manages to catch his own name, and a groan. His eyes trail down Bruce's body until they stop on a noticeable tent forming in the sheet.

     "Bruce?" He gently tries to wake him, not sure if it was okay to just go for it when it came to helping him with morning wood. When the only response he receives is his name being moaned again, he figures since they'd already slept together and the dream was about him that Bruce would probably be okay with it.

    He kisses his jaw, and then behind his ear. Savoring every inch of perfect skin. He goes down his neck slowly, leaving bites and wet open mouth kisses. He speeds up a little at the collar bone, lavishing his pecs and nipples with sloppy kisses and gentle nibbling. He feels  Bruce tremble, and sees the small wet spot where Bruce's precum is staining the sheets. Impatient to satisfy his lover, he has to slow himself down as he kisses Bruce's rock hard abs and slides the sheet down so he can kiss his hips.

    Finally he pulls the sheet off him entirely and eagerly wraps his lips around Bruce's dick. The thick heady scent and taste of Bruce almost makes him moan as he eases his dick down his throat. Gagging and bobbing his head he watches Bruce, catching every little sound he makes and filing it away for next time he has to satisfy himself. Bruce's mouth hangs open and a string of lewd sounds fall out. Gasps and moans and soft curse words leave his pretty lips as Clark enthusiastically chokes on Bruce's dick. He's so eager to please him. Bruce shudders, barely awake. He smiles and tangles his hand in Clarks hair, "Well, good morning to you too." He chuckles, in a dry fresh from sleep voice and pushes his hair out of his face with his other hand. Lazily rolling his hips up into Clarks mouth. 

     "You didn't have to do all this Clark, although I must say I am very flattered." Bruce smirks and places his hand under Clarks chin. Lifting his face off his dick and kissing his forehead gently. Clark blushes and Bruce sits up before effortlessly pulling Clark into his lap. He buries his face in Clarks neck and grinds against him. "As much as I enjoy what you do with your mouth. I want to make sure you feel good too." 

   "P- please, uh, please do." Clark stammers, heart racing. Bruce lifts him up so Clark is kneeling over him and grabs the lube again. He slowly stretches his hole, carefully sliding one and then two fingers inside him. Rubbing his prostate until Clark is quivering. And then he lines himself up with Clark and pushes inside. The tight heat surrounding his dick makes Bruce groan. He helps Clark slowly rise up and then ease himself down again. He quickly gets the hang of the pace and rides Bruce, slowly getting bolder. He pushes his hips down hard and Bruce's dick slams deep inside him. They both gasp and Clark shakily lifts himself again, continuing fucking himself on Bruce in the same deep but slow way. 

    They kiss, gently and tenderly, holding each other close as Clark builds speed. They both feel their orgasms coming and hold tightly to each other. Bruce lifts his hips to meet Clarks as he comes down again and that's just enough to tip them over the edge. Clark clenches around Bruce and cries out as his orgasm shakes his body. Bruce bites his neck to muffle his gasps and clutches him, trembling a little as they lay back down to catch their breath. 

"Shower?" Clark gasps out. "Shower." Bruce confirms. Bruce stands and helps a very sore Superman to his feet. 

   The hot jets of the shower pound the soreness from crimefighting from Bruce's muscles. But he doesn't know how to help Clark as he leans against the shower wall and gestures helplessly to his rear. "How am I supposed to be able to sit to get any reporting done?" 

Bruce shrugs and hides a grin. Clark laughs and throws a loofa at him. 

'This is nice.' They both think. 'I really do love him.'