7 - Lovers

Clark gently tries to remove Bruce's clothes, but Bruce stops him with a dark and lustful look in his eyes. "Tear them off of me." Clark doesn't hesitate or think twice about ripping his shirt off with one tug. Buttons flying everywhere and the shredded shirt fluttering to the ground. Bruce groans and his pants become tight. His breath comes in short gasps, he's never been so unbearably aroused before the sex has even started!
Clarks soft lips travel down the broad expanse of Bruce's broad muscular chest. Ghosting over scars and a few bruises on their way down to his hips and chiseled abs. Bruce whimpers, desperately needing more, which makes Clark growl- overcome by lust and in one motion he shreds Bruce's pants and boxers. His naked body is spread across the sheets before him. And even scarred it's so intoxicatingly perfect.
      He suddenly feels a lot less confident. He's never done this before, and his Superman side of him only gives him so much confidence. Hesitantly he takes Bruce's admittedly massive dick into his mouth. Bruce strokes his hair and bites his lip. Clark takes that as a good sign and licks from his base to the tip, swirling his tongue around the head of his dick before swallowing it all with one push. He feels it resting in the back of his throat and throbbing and oozing thick pre cum. He bobs his head slowly, and Bruce grips his head. Tangling his fingers in his hair and shoving his head down hard. "You can take this right?" He manages to say, voice low and gravelly as he holds in a moan. Clark mumbles a yes and Bruce uses his hair to pull him up and push him down as he desperately fucks his face.
His hips buck up to meet Clarks slick puffy lips again and again. Drool drips down Clarks chin and he clutches the sheets beside Bruce's hips. "I'm going- going to cum!" Bruce barely manages to grunt out before he releases his thick hot load into Clarks mouth. He collapses onto the sheets, body glistening, chest heaving as he sucks in air. Clark pulls his own large dick out and begins stroking it, already hard as steel and oozing glistening beads of precum. Bruce, not wanting to leave Clark to satisfy himself, moves to lick and suck the head of his beautiful Kryptonian cock and is surprised with a sudden load of cum rushing into his mouth.
       Clark sits back, blushing profusely, "I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean to do that without warning you Bruce! But your mouth, it was so much better than my daydream and I was already so close just from touching you-" Bruce cuts off his rambling, embarrassed apology by pressing a finger to his lips. Clark watches, face flushed, as Bruce swallows and licks his lips. 'Ohmygod, ohmygod he swallowed my cum!!' His thoughts are interrupted by Bruce cupping his face in his hands and kissing him softly. After a few moments he pulls back and Clarks stunned glossy eyes take a moment to focus. Finally he manages to speak, "Wow, that, that was something." The fact that a tender kiss stunned him more than the hot and heavy scene that had just played out makes Bruce laugh. A deep chuckle rumbling in his chest as he strokes Clarks cheek with his thumb.
      "It sure was gorgeous, now, how would you feel about joining me for dinner? I'd love to go another round but frankly I'm spent for the moment and Alfred's cooking is to die for." Clark smiles and hovers to a standing position, carefully lifting Bruce in his arms and wrapping him in the sheet. "I'd love to, but what kind of gentleman would I be if i didn't help you to the shower first? After all I can't very well let you walk around naked." Bruce rolls his eyes and smiles, allowing himself to be bridal carried as Superman flies him gently to his own room. "Thanks Clark, you're too sweet."

. . .

    Clark walked down to the kitchen sheepishly, fiddling with his clothes the whole way. What do you say to someone after you suck their dick? He sure as hell didn't know.
    Bruce was reclining in a comfortable chair as Alfred serves him some roast beef and potatos. Clark shyly sits in the nearest chair and blushes when Bruce makes eye contact with him. "Clark! I'm glad you found you way over here! The dining rooms are usually easier to find, but they're so big and awkward unless you're having a party." Clark smiles and can't help but drown in the beauty in front of him. Bruce's smiles is radiant. Clark studies every messy lock of hair, his sparkling eyes, the way smiling makes his eyes crinkle and how with every movement muscles ripple under his suit.
    He's jerked out of his trance by Alfred serving him his food. "Oh, no you don't need to serve me! Thank you but it makes me uncomfortable. I'd much rather serve you!" Alfred, indignant at the offer, attempts to refuse when Bruce laughs. "Alfred, sit, you're family to me anyway. Let Clark be nice and take a break for once. And please don't argue." He stifles another laugh and watches Alfred sit down stiffly and very unhappily. Clark happily serves him and Alfred sighs, "Thank you sir-"

    "Call me Clark." Alfred gives him a withering look. "Or Mr. Kent? If you prefer?.." Alfred nods and joins Bruce in eating. They all three sit in silence, nothing but the clinking of cutlery on plates breaking the silence. 

     "How long have you worked for Bruce, Alfred?" Clark attempts conversation. "I have served the Waynes since before Master Bruce was born. In fact I was his nanny of sorts." Clark looks between them briefly and then smiles, "Was he a fat baby?" Bruce chokes on his water and Alfred smiles. "Very much so, sir."

    Bruce was blushing and laughing into his hand. "What about you sir? Were you a 'fat baby'?" Clark smiles and nods enthusiastically, "Ma swears I was nothing but rolls when she found- had me." He rubs his neck awkwardly and Bruce gives Alfred a look.
    "I am done sirs, may I excuse myself to begin washing up?" 

        "Of course Alfred, have a good night." Bruce says, glad Alfred spent some time with them. Clark smiles at Alfred, "Goodnight Alfred!" Alfred nods and leaves quickly.
   "Can we talk about where you came from Clark?" Bruce looks intrigued but Clark shifts uncomfortably. "Maybe later, can we do something less personal right now?"
    "What like talk about how fat I was as a baby?" They both burst out laughing,

Once they finish eating, they wandered the halls. Bruce pointing out various ancestors paintings and telling Clark the stories or anecdotes about them.

    As midnight strikes Bruce stops to look out the windows at the stars. Clark comes up behind him and dips him backwards, laughing softly Bruce kisses him. They stand framed in the window, a lovers embrace.