23 - Seeing stars

Clark, still emotional over Conner calling him Pops, has to hold back happy tears as he waves him and Tim off. Tim is being bridal carried by Conner, and he waves back over Con's shoulder before they vanish into the clouds. Clark is very tempted to burst out crying, but instead calms himself down and calls Ma. "Hey Ma! I was wondering, I know it's short notice, but can I bring my, uh, boyfriend over to stay the night? We need to leave the manor for tonight." 

"Is everything okay? Why do you need to leave?" Her sweet voice makes Clark instantly homesick. 

" I'll explain later, it's complicated." 

"Well, you're both always welcome here. We're excited to meet your boyfriend! I'll have to go get the guest room ready now if we want to be ready when you arrive. I love you!" Ma sounds so excited and Clark already knows she's going to bake one of her famous apple pies. "I love you too Ma!" 

    When she hangs up, Bruce is already coming down the stairs with an overnight bag packed for both of them. "I just passed them giggling on their way to Jason's room. Let's get out of here." 

"I'm kinda nervous, Ma and Pa are so excited to meet you." Clark shuffles nervously. Bruce grabs Clark's hand and they smile at each other. "I'm excited to meet them too." They share a sweet brief kiss, before making their way to the car. "I hope you don't mind Bruce, but I gave Alfred the night off. I'll drive us." Clark opens the door for Bruce to get in and tosses the bag in the back seat. "That's okay, Clark." Bruce can't help but watch Clark. Even doing something as simple as driving he's gorgeous.

    He hope's Clark's parents like him. 

. . .

  Jason has Dick pinned against the wall of the hallway as soon as Bruce is out of sight. "J- jay. Keep it in your pants until we're in the room." He squirms. "What's wrong Dick? Don't want anyone seeing me destroy that tight ass?" Jason rubs his knee against Dick's crotch and he clutches Jason's shoulders, whining. "Jay!" Dick protests louder. 

    "Okay okay," He picks Dick up, "Hold on tight, baby." Dick wraps his legs around Jason's waist obediently and lets him carry him to the bedroom. ""You're such a jerk." He grumbles, but smiles. "You want to see me be a jerk?" Jason growls and throws Dick onto the bed, pinning him down. Dick trembles, Jason's threatening voice and rough attitude making him hard. "Fuck. You know your bad boy attitude destroys me." 

     Jason grabs Dick's wrists and pulls some stuff out of the nightstand. With a few old ties Jason has Dick's wrists bound to the head board. He rips Dick's shirt off, making him squirm and grinning down at him. Dick's breathes are short and gasping as Jason attacks his neck. He kisses it aggressively, sucking large hickeys into the pale skin below his jaw as his hands slide down sculpted abs. Pushing Dick's pants down, he slips a hand between his legs.  Moans fall from Dick's pretty lips as Jason gropes him. Dick loves being manhandled, feeling Jay squeezing and rubbing his ass and palming his crotch has him hornier than he can stand. Seeing Dick's desperate face makes Jason groan under his breath. He kisses him, sliding his tongue into Dick's mouth while he slowly strokes Dick's dick. Jason undresses himself and gets between Dick's legs, rubbing his hard dick and staring down at his needy fiancé. 

      Dick knows he's just teasing him, but whimpers anyway. He needs Jay inside him so badly. Jason lifts Dick's legs, setting them on his shoulders as he pours lube into his palm. He strokes his dick even slower this time, torturing Dick with the wait while he lubes up. Damn near about to cry, Dick begs him, "Jay, baby, please. I can't take being so horny and unable to touch you. Please fuck me. Please stop teasing me." Jason rubs the head of his dick against the waiting hole. "I can't hear you." He taunts. 

"Damn it Jay! Fuck me already!!"  

"If you insist." Jason slams in, sheathing his entire hard cock inside Dick with one move. Dick gasps, straining at his restraints. His pupils dilated, face pink and dick so hard it's red and straining against the bedrooms cool air. "Is this what you wanted?" Jason growls, pounding in again. His thrusts hard and rhythmic. Dick can't keep quiet even if he wanted to. Moaning and babbling whorishly as Jason fuck's his brains out.  "Yesyesyesyesyesyes, OHGOD! That's it, don'tstopdon'tstop!! I love you!! Fuck- fuck I love this!!" 

     Jason quiets him by kissing him, speeding up when he finds Dick's prostate and hammering into it again and again. Dick's eyes roll up into his head, all he can see are stars, white hot stars as he whines. Jason pulls back to admire how destroyed Dick looks, keeping up the intense pace while memorizing the view beneath him. Dick scrabbles at the ties holding him, back arching as he throws his head back. Jason can see him straining and tensing, needing friction on his throbbing member. He sloppily pours some lube onto Dick's erection and strokes it to the pace of his thrusts. Dick pants and bites his lip.

   "Fuckfuckfuckthis is it!! I'm coming!! Jason!!!" His babbling turns into a moan as he coats Jason's hand and his own stomach in cum. The way Dick tenses during his orgasm makes him clench around Jason's dick, pushing him over the edge. He bites Dick's neck hard enough to draw blood as he trembles. His whole body shaking, stars dancing across his vision, as he fills Dick with cum.

. . .

   Ma and Pa Kent are on the porch when they pull up. Clark rushes up to crush them both in a hug. "I've missed you guys!" They pat his back and Ma's eyes light up when she spots Bruce standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Clark, get outta my way so I can meet your boyfriend!" She exclaims, making both Pa and Clark chuckle. He lets them go and steps aside so Bruce can walk up. "Hi, I'm Bruce, it's nice to meet you both!" He offers his hand to Pa, who nods approvingly at Bruce's firm handshake. Then he turns to Ma, taking her hand and bending to kissing it. "You must be Clark's sister." She laughs and pulls him up into a hug. "You didn't tell me he was such a charmer, Clark!" 

    Clark grins and goes to grab their overnight bag, carrying it up to the guestroom while Bruce sat down for some coffee with Ma. "So I hear you two had to get away for the night. Something the matter with your fancy mansion?" Bruce shakes his head and sips his coffee. "Not at all. You see, my two eldest, adopted sons got engaged today." 

"Congratulations! You must be so happy for them!" Ma exclaims, thoroughly excited.

 "I am indeed happy. But since they're both living at home for the time being, it's an issue for Clark, who's terrified he might hear something inappropriate tonight." Ma blushes and Clark, who'd entered silently with Pa, smacks the back of Bruce's head gently. 

   "Bruce!!" Bruce and Ma chuckle. "He's always been so shy! I don't know where he gets that from!"

   Ma stands, taking her cup to the sink, " I'd love to hear more about your boys in the morning, hopefully Clark isn't so embarrassed he's changed his mind about staying." She teases. Bruce and Pa laugh and Clark feels his face heat up.

   Pa and Ma turn in for bed, Ma pointing out the expected pie cooling on the counter and telling them to help themselves. After they each enjoy a large piece, Clark coaxes Bruce outside. "You can sleep after I've shown you the stars. You can't see anything like it in Gotham." Bruce reluctantly agrees, and Clark picks him and a blanket up before flying them out to a wildflower field a few minutes away. 

    "I used to come here every night when I lived here." He says, laying out the blanket on a patch of bare grass and sitting down. Bruce lays down, putting his head in Clark's lap as he looks up at the sky. Beautiful twinkling stars dance above them. More than he has ever seen, and so clear and bright! In a quiet, awe struck voice he manages, "It's beautiful." Clark smiles, looking at Bruce, "Yeah, it is." 

(Sorry if it's sloppy. I'm tired)