17 - Daddy issues

They ran up to dinner, barely having time to scramble into clean clothes. They enter the kitchen and it is full of young men. "Bruce!!" Two of them yell, a tall man with black hair and blue eyes and a shorter very similair man. They tackle him with giant hugs and he grins. "Dick!! Tim!! When did you boys get here? Alfred, was this your doing?" Alfred smiles and nods his head. A grumpy looking guy with a white streak in his hair leans against the table. He smiles slightly and nods at Bruce before attempting to trip Tim as he walks back to his seat. Clark waves shyly at them all and they all circle him.

"You're dads new boyfriend and superman? But you look so boring." That was Tim. He looked up and down him and turned to Damian. "Can I see the data you collected on him, and don't pretend you haven't gathered any."
Damian looks at Clark and then looks dismissively back to Tim. "No." Tim opens his mouth to object and Dick elbows him. Dick grins at Clark. "Do you remember meeting me when I was a little Robin?" Clark smiles and grabs Dick in a big bear hug. "Jesus has it really been that long?? You're all grown up!" Dick laughs, "How has Damian been treating you? Evil as usual?"
Clark and Damian make eye contact and he glares at Clark. "Oh he got me in big trouble with Bruce, other than that he ignores me." Bruce smiles and kisses Clark's cheek. Clark blushes and rubs his neck self consciously. Jason snickers, "Wow Superman is even more of a pussy than Tim" Tim glares and Clark rolls his eyes. "You're Jason, nice to meet you." Jason scoffs, he turns to Bruce. "Your new boy toy is cute. But not your usual type. No attitude here." Knowing Jason was trying to fluster him, Clark turns to Alfred. "Need help setting the table?"
As Alfred and Clark go to get the table set, Bruce turns to Jason. "Don't be such a jerk." He ruffles his hair, "I missed you, all of you." Jason grabs Bruce's collar and whistles. "Damn, did the boy scout leave this bite mark on you?" Clark freezes and Bruce laughs, pulling his shirt up. "None of your business." Tim and Dick each grab a wrist and fully uncover the bruises there. Tim's jaw drops. "Woah, damn Dad. What kind of shit are you into? Scratch that, I do NOT wanna know." Clark is so red he's almost purple. and Bruce is smirking at Jason. "Still think he doesn't have 'attitude'?"
Jason raises an eyebrow, "That nerd, did this? Damn, Tim is your Kryptonian like this?" Everyone freezes. "Did you know Clark?" Bruce looks at Clark and then back to Tim. Tim glares at Jason.
"I don't know how you found out. But fuck you Jason."
With a sigh Tim explains, "Yes, Conner and I are dating. Again fuck you Jason. I knew Damian knew, but at least he'd only rat me out if I pissed him off." Jason snorts, "I'm always pissed off."
"So, uh, this is weird. But since he's Clark's clone, are you essentially banging the same guy?" Dick asks Bruce. Clark and Bruce both choke on their spit and Tim gags. "Dude- don't be gross. Conner is part Luthor DNA too, so it's more like I'm 'doing' Clark's son-"
"Oooh step-bro action!" Jason snickers. Damian pulls his sword out from god knows where, and Dick has to grab his arm to stop him beheading Jason out of irritation.
The boys start fighting amongst themselves. Dick holding Damian back and Tim impeding Jason's path to punching Damian in the face. Alfred stops trying to set the table after Jason grabs a fork for stabbing purposes. And Clark ducks out quietly.
Bruce immediately notices and follows him. He finds Clark sitting in an empty room. He's looking at a picture in his hand. "Are you okay?" Clark sighs, "I failed Conner. Tim's right, he's basically my son and I screwed up so badly that I didn't even know he was into guys, much less that he had a boyfriend." Bruce sits beside him and rubs his back. "I know that feeling, if I didn't monitor all my boys I wouldn't have known that Jason is dating Roy's clone. Or that Damian likes Raven. They like me, in infrequent doses, but I really screwed up as a dad. Only recently have I been able to balance Batman and Bruce and being a dad. Of course I don't know how much that means to Damian. But I just wish I'd figured it out a long time ago. Maybe Jason wouldn't have died, or be so fucked up." Although I didn't know about Conner and Tim, probably because Tim's a little smarter than me." 
Clark smiles slightly and Bruce hugs him tightly. "I hate seeing all that pain in your eyes." Clark hugs back, squeezing him tightly. He picks up a sound, rubs tears from his eyes and nods to the hallway. "We're being spied on." Bruce and Clark stand, Bruce takes Clark's hand as they walk out.
"Boys." Bruce says, and they all drop out of different hiding places. Dick from the ceiling where he'd wedged himself, Tim from on top of a bookshelf, Damian from behind a large vase, and Jason from the shadows beside the book shelf Tim was on.
"Um, boys, especially Tim, please don't tell Conner that I was having a pity party about what a shitty dad I am." Jason, Damian and Dick nod. Bruce shoos them back to the kitchen. Tim awkwardly shuffles in place, "Clark. Conner doesn't hate you or anything. He just feels unwanted and is distancing himself from you while he works past his issues. He doesn't blame you anymore. He blames the freaks who made him. But don't be too hard on yourself. Eventually he'll come around." Clark can only hope, but he dares to anyway.