Chapter 11: Decisions.

"Go hide behind the bushes;" Zenitsu whispered at the small kid, who nodded and wasted no time. The blond then set you on the ground with care and cleared his throat.

"Zenitsu? What are you doing?" You called out to him but he didn't listened.

"H-hey!! Don't touch t-that box!!" Zenitsu said as bravely as he could. His legs were shaking tremendously, but he was determined to be a hero in your eyes.

"Who the hell are you?! Mind your own business, you twat!" The boar-headed man yelled angrily.

"Please step aside from the box;" you calmly said "it holds more value than my very own life."

The masked boy looked at you. His glare was quite notiecable despite his covered face. It made you uneasy.

"Hey,

why did my shaft got stiff?"

HIS

WHAT?!?

"S-such a vulgar man!!!" You growled angrily although your face was red.

"What did you do to me?! Are you a demon?! Is this a demon technique?!" The shirtless boy exclaimed, stomping towards you.

"B-back away!!!" You demanded with a shaky voice, your face reddening.
Zenitsu kicked the weird guy away.

"Are you alright?" Zenitsu asked you, holding your hand.
You nodded, your blush still in your face.
"Good to know! Grab the box and don't let go of it until Tanjiro arrives."

"You sure have guts!" The stranger cackled, getting up and taking out his swords "show me more of that anger!!"

"W-wait a second, we can't use our swords against other demon slayers!!" Zenitsu exclaimed, waving his hands around "it's against the rules!"

"Then I'll use my fists!!" The boar boy threw his swords aside and got into a fighting stance "we will fight and see who is a better mate for the (h/c)-haired demon over there!!"

"I am not a demon!!" You fumed "if I was a demon, I would not be able to walk in the sun!!"

He seemed to think your words thoroughly.

"You can walk in the sun.."

"Exactly." You crossed your arms.

"And you definitely look like a human.." he continued.

"Indeed." You nodded.

"You're a high-class demon that can walk in the sun and disguise as a human!!" He pointed at you.

"You can't be that dumb!!" Zenitsu exclaimed in disbelief.

"I, Inosuke Hashibira, have the task to slice your pretty head off, demon!!" The boarhead claimed, pointing his swords at you "since you are a nice-looking female and even though you make my peepee all tingly, I will give you mercy!!"

"Oh, for Buddha's sake.." you groaned "when is Tanjiro arriving?"

"Who's Monjiro?!" Inosuke asked "is he your mate?! Bring him in!! We'll fight and see who's more worthy of you!!"

"I am not going to be with a man who confuses a woman with a demon! Am I that aberrant? Besides, you're vulgar and have no manners at all!" You srunched your nose at Inosuke, who soon let out steam from his mask's snout.

"What did you just told me?!"

You suddenly heard Tanjiro's voice calling out for you, making you look behind you and see the burgundy-haired boy with Kirigaya on his back. A girl and a boy walked beside Tanjiro.