Chapter 30: Anything But Love [Part 3]

Sanemi was in his room at his estate, laying on his futon and staring at the ceiling with a tranquil gaze.

He couldn't stop thinking about you.

You were such a unique and wonderful girl.

Your frowns, your laughter, your smiles  and your pouts.
They were all different sides of you. Sides so full of vibrant and honest emotion that not even children could portray.

Yet, you posed as a woman.
Everyone saw you as one.
And you demanded to be seen as one.

But how?

You were simply too adorable to be seen as a woman! And that was an undeniable fact that anyone that met you knew.

Even Sanemi himself knew that.

Yes, you had your moments of great authority and sharp skills, but you were such a child most of the time.

Sanemi acknowledged your overall strength, but disliked to see how you thought you knew it all. So carefree and simply believing in your intuition and sometimes the gods' will.

Last time the wind pillar met someone as kind as you and that shared nearly the same ideals as you, said person died without achieving not even a little bit of what she defended and fought for.

And right now, the same story was about to be repeated.

"What do you mean she's not home?!?" The wind pillar growled, scaring the poor kakushis that were tending the bushes at the entrance of your estate.
"That crybaby's always home!! Are you lying to me?!"

"S-she's staying with Mitsuri-sama, we swear!! She's over there right now!!" One of the people dressed in black shivered, pointing to his left.

Sanemi tch'ed at this.
"You better not be fucking lying or else I'll rip your throats out."

As soon as the albino stomped away, the kakushi duo whispered amongst themselves.

"Isn't it strange? He's searching for (y/n)-san as well.."

"Yeah, first Iguro-sama and now him..what are they planning?"

As soon as the snake pillar's name was mentioned, Sanemi felt a chill run down his spine. It was so intense he froze in place.

He needn't no words to know what that shiver meant.

Something was horribly wrong.

The wind pillar dashed to Mitsuri's estate, almost bumping into her at the entrance of her house.

"Sanemi-san?? What are you doing he--" her words halted and a frown spreaded across her face as she stood in front of her house door
"No! I'm not letting you get close to Kitty-chan!"

"Hey, this is serious!!" Shinazugawa urged angrily.
"Iguro's in there with her!!"

"Why is Iguro-san here??" The pinkette asked, confused and worried.

"Maybe if you step aside we can find out why!!" Sanemi retorted with annoyance.

Mitsuri hesitantly opened the door, both pillars heading inside the estate and searching for you.

It wasn't until Sanemi slid open the dining room door that they found Iguro standing next to your dead-like self.

"IGURO!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?"

"Just showed this kid where she belongs--" Iguro said without worry.
He was soon taken aback when Sanemi dashed past him and knelt next to you, holding your limp hand with care. The albino seemed quite desperate and afraid when cheking for vitals.