Chapter 34: All Over Again

Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko were having a hard time dealing with the tentacles while trying not to fall asleep.
You forgot to give them good luck charms this time, which made things a little more difficult, yet not impossible.

"How are things going, Monitsu?!" Inosuke asked as he cut down to dices the various tentacles that came his way and Nezuko's.

"(Y/n)-chan and the others are struggling, but they definitely closed some space! Rengoku-san and the other pillar are almost don--" Zenitsu replied, but soon silenced himself with a look of bothersome disbelief.
"What the hell do I look like, your personal commentator?!"

"Wanna go at it right now?!?" Inosuke threathened after slicing more tentacles.
"Beating the shit out of you will be as easy as getting rid of these demon worms!!"

"Think about Nezuko, too, you reckless dumbass boarhead!!" The blond boy replied, fuming and huffing as he got rid of his own share of the flesh appendages.

Before Inosuke could reply, he felt a terrifying and cold shiver course all throughout his body, making him kneel in a single movement with his masked head pressed hard against the ground.

Zenitsu could hear the pressure, and it was truly overwhelming. It squeezed his chest--no, it clenched it as if it wanted to force his soul out of his body in one go. It was horrible and asphyxiating, like being in a nightmare.

Nezuko simply held her head fearfully, hiding underneath a seat as the ambient was crushing her.

By now, the tentacles attacked no more. Instead it seemed they froze. Paused.

After some seconds of the heavy pressure and dreadful silence, a screech erupted with no warning and with such high decibels that not only did it startle the trio, but it especially made Zenitsu's ears bleed and his head felt like splitting apart. He screamed with agony, holding his head painfully. It didn't take Zenitsu long to not be able to withstand it any longer, which led him to throw up.

The constant shift of environments was too much for Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Inosuke that they were now in a dizzy daze and with severe physical problems such as loss of balance, nausea, and, of course, damaged hearing.

To make matters worse, there was little to no time for them to recover.

Yes, the tentacles were gone, but that didn't meant the damage from earlier followed suit.

Instead, a new event arose.

The train derailed.

First it was mental distress, now it was physical. There really was no resting time.

The seats and the train roof constantly hit everyone in the train, even more when seats were breaking and flying about and breaking the lamps and windows in the process.
The ones taking the most damage were Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko, who did their best to prevent the passengers from suffering injuries.

Inosuke was trying the hardest. As someone raised in the wilderness, it wasn't that hard to climb and move around the train even if it was derailing. Nevertheless, moving people around and saving them was tiring.

It was all fine until, without the boar boy noticing, with wide, crazed eyes and a mocking, sadistic, grin,

Zenitsu pushed Inosuke out of the train.

The train finally stopped its erratic movements and thrashing, now laying on its side next to the rails.

Time passed and Zenitsu finally woke up, ears ringing and vision blurred to faint beams of light and splotches of color that seemed to be trees, the train, people, and whatnot.