Chapter 22: Love Issues.

"This is sooooo relaxing~!!" Mitsuri sighed happily, stretching her legs and arms "hot baths always help me get rid of stress. What about you? Do you also take baths when stressed?"

"I.." I tried to speak up, but I couldn't help but look at her chest.

How come she is...?

Perhaps because I am younger..

They look painful to carry around.

Anyways, I finally looked at her eyes, which sparkled with interest.
"I never found myself in a stressful situation. And I wasn't allowed to be stressed. Those type of emotions cloud your reasoning and lead you to reckless decisions."

Mitsuri and I were bathing together. We spent the day listening to music and dancing.
Let's just say that I've been missing out greatly when it comes to music genres and how to dance.
And that I don't posess the same flexibility as Mitsuri. Not at all.

"What a boring and plain life!" Mitsuri pouted before pressing my face between her hands "a young, pretty girl, being treated as if you were an adult!--no! Not even adults! You have to enjoy life!"

"I know that. That's why I'm here. To be free and live the life I choose." I said, Mitsuri still squishing my face.

"Well, that's good! And I'm glad you did!" She nodded with a hum, letting go of me "because we got to meet each other!"

I smiled kindly at Mitsuri.
"You're right."

"And now that you're here, I'll help you get rid of that stiff old lady attitude of yours!" Mitsuri smiled, getting on her feet. She then proudly placed her hands over her hips "cute clothes! Stunning makeup! Girly things! This will be so fun!"

Excuse me?

I--this is--excuse me?!

"I beg your pardo--I-I mean, wait a second! I thought we were training!"

"Of course we're training!" Mitsuri emphasized, helping me stand up "but there's more in life besides sword skills! You need some girl time!"

"I don't think it's that necessary!" I replied.

"Pretty sure it is!" Mitsuri trailed off, getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around herself. She then handed me a towel of my own.
"And even if it's not, take it as a gift from me to you. I really love spending time with someone. Even more a pajama party."

"Pah-yama...pah tee?" I asked, tilting my head with intrigue.

"You've never been to a pajama party before?!" Mitsuri gasped loudly before strongly holding me by my shoulders and shaking me fiercely.
"You've been missing out sooooo muuuuuuuch!! What have you been doing this entire time??"

"I-I apologize!" I struggled to speak, getting dizzy as seconds passed by.

"Today I will teach you about pajama parties and what to do!" Mitsuri said with great determination, letting go of my shoulders and now guiding me to her room "pajama parties are always hosted in a bedroom! That's where your friends and you will hang out! That's the battlefield!"

Mitsuri slid open the door and sat me on a pillow that was laying beside the small table in the room. She then told the kakushis something I couldn't quite catch.

"There are many things you do in a pajama party!" Mitsuri kept explaining, sitting in front of me. She was smiling with great enthusiasm.
"You dance, listen to music, you play games, you chat with your friends about boys or love, and most of all..."

The kakushis knocked on the door, Mitsuri sliding the door open and helping the black-clothed people carry big leather and wooden boxes.

"Makeup and hairdo!"