Chapter 5 : Suspicions

Bee walked down the hallway, her destination being her locker, which was unfortunately at the far end

Bee walked down the hallway, her destination being her locker, which was unfortunately at the far end. But she suddenly stopped, eyes setting on a specific freakishly tall figure standing off to the side along with a couple of more boys. 

Deciding to get it over with now, she let her backpack slip off her shoulders, and she took out the single piece of paper that she'd been making sure not to wrinkle or rip. She then stood back up and made her way towards the group.

"Uh, hi."

Everyone turned towards her, faces painted with confusion as soon as they realized who she was. Bee didn't know any of these guys, probably because their friend groups never really collided.

She turned towards the tall boy, who quickly excused himself before walking towards her. "Hey. You look much livelier today."

"Yeah, I actually slept this time." She muttered before looking down and handing him the paper. "Here, your work."

He gladly took the paper from her hand, mindlessly shoving it into his backpack. 

"You could've just given me this during bio. We have it last period." He pointed out, and Bee shrugged.

"I mean, it makes more sense to give it to you now since I saw you anyways."
"True, true."

Bee then narrowed her eyes, suddenly leaning in closer to take a better look at his face. The boy backed away in the slightest, confused by her sudden action.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere..." She muttered under her breath, something that she didn't want him to necessarily hear.

But he did, letting out an awkward chuckle before replying. "I mean, we've lived on the same street for like 15 years now."

"What? Seriously?" Bee jumped, actual shock displayed on her face.

"Yeah. I live just a couple of houses down from yours I believe."
"How come I never saw you?!"
"Never was too social as a kid and even now, so I rarely went outside."

"Damn, I'm sorry. I should've known." The girl bit her lip slightly embarassed.

But he seemed unaffected, simply laughing it off. "You're all good, it's not your fault."

"Oh! Also, I never caught your name?" Bee asked with raised eyebrows.

"Right, it's-"

But before he could finish his sentence, a loud voice could be heard from somewhere behind them.

"Bee! There you are!"

The girl turned, just enough to notice Adrien a bit further down the hallway, waving towards her.

'Oh shoot, I was supposed to meet him by my locker.'

She suddenly remembered, quickly turning towards the tall boy.

"Gotta go. Thank you for lending me the work." She exclaimed hurriedly, then sprinted down the hallway towards where her boyfriend stood.

"Hey babe, sorry for coming so late." She apologized with a wide smile on her face as soon as she got to him.

"Who's that?" Adrien asked, eyes set on the boy that Bee had been talking to.

The girl intertwined their arms, moving closer to him. "He's just a classmate of mine, I was returning some work that he had let me copy."

"Next time you should copy my homework." Adrien muttered playfully, and Bee chuckled.

"Maybe if you actually do it for once, I will."

🡆

"Bed... wars?" Bee read out loud, eyes narrowing in confusion at the unknown term. "That's a thing in minecraft?"

Somehow she stumbled upon the word during her research on Minecraft. She soon figured that it was a rather popular mini game in the community, hosted on a multiplayer server called Hypixel and many others. She didn't really get it at first, since the name didn't really give her a clue of what happens in the game, but eventually after watching a couple of videos, she kind of understood it.

Suddenly, she heard a notification coming from her phone. Picking it up, she realized it was from Twitch, and it read Ranboo is streaming.

Bee perked up excitedly, immediately unlocking her phone and clicking over towards the live broadcast. Immediately she spotted the main minecraft skin, along with the many small pop-ups such as 'sub count' etc... But she noticed another window, with a living guy in it. Granted, he wore a mask and sunglasses, making him unidentifiable, but it was still a surprise to her. Only then did she read the title '3M followers facecam stream'. 

The girl didn't think much of it at first. But as she continued watching, things felt more and more and more unsettling.

Ranboo was so familiar. But how?

rip that pussy ayeeeeeeee