Chapter 6 : Guy from biology

Head leaning against her fist, Bee was immersed in thought

She had spent yet another couple of hours last night trying to figure out bedwars, and was extremely irritated since she didn't even get to experience the game before being eliminated. Despite not getting much action, she would get an adrenaline rush and have her hands be extremely sweaty by the time she was done. And despite occasionally enjoying the difficult minigame, it was hella frustrating.

And now she sat there, in the last class of the day - Biology. This time, instead of falling asleep, she simply wasn't paying attention and kept staring out of the window at particularly nothing.

Well that was until she heard a light knock, and turning her head, she saw him standing there.

"Hey. We're partners again."

Bee cracked a light smile, pulling out the chair beside her. "Have a seat."

The boy quickly settled down, dumping his stuff on the part of the 2-people desk that Bee hadn't occupied. Realizing that she hadn't been paying attention, he quickly explained the task to her before the two got to work on the questions.

Surprisingly enough, the lesson didn't feel drawn out or eternal. Bee actually had quite a lot of fun chatting with her partner as they had completed the work rather quickly. They talked about anything and everything: from school, to homework, to hobbies, etc... It was fun. More fun that she'd ever gotten in Biology ever before anyway.

"Hey, how come we never talked before? We live on the same street, and even attended the same schools." Bee pointed out, receiving a shrug from the boy.

"Probably because I never went outside, like I said before."
"But like, what about our moms? My mom is super talkative and knows like everybody."
"I think our moms do know each other."
"Wait, really?"
"Yeah, I've seen them talk outside on our porch like a year ago or something."

"Wait, you know what my mom looks like? That's kinda creepy bro." Bee raised an eyebrow, receiving a panicked chuckle in response.

"Now that you said it that way..."
"Just kidding bro." The girl giggled. "I'd probably recognize your mom from far away too."

"Sure you would." He replied with his usual kind smile.

"Soooo, like, what are you into?"
"Hmm?"
"Any hobbies?"

"Oh, well." The boy seemed to take a long thought before replying. "I like video games I guess."

"Really? What do you play?"

"Mostly minecraft," Bee perked up, " although I do sometimes-"

"Really? Me too!" She squealed before he could finish.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!" Bee smiled from ear to ear. "I only got into it recently, but it's so much fun!"

"Wow, that's great! What's your favorite thing to do?" The boy asked and Bee tilted her head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"
"As in, do you like building, or speed running, or pvp, orrrr?"

"I'm not really sure yet honestly." She sighed. "There's so much to try that I'm not really good at anything yet. I've mostly been spending time watching YouTube and twitch."

"Oh, really?" He asked, his tone a bit more hesitant this time.

"Yeah, why?" Bee replied, giving off the same energy.

"Nothing really. Who's your favorite creator?"

"That's tough." The girl hummed. "I like the Dream SMP members, but mostly this guy named Ranboo."

That seemed to have taken him aback a little. Bee noticed that with ease, narrowing her eyes. "You know him?"

"Huh?" The boy muttered, as if she had brought him out of thought. "Oh, yeah! Yes I do."

"Do you watch his streams?"
"No, not really." He looked away. "I'm not a viewer kind of person. When I play Mc i usually do so with my friends."

"Ohh, I see." Bee nodded along. "Lucky you, i have no one to play with."

"Really? Have you not gotten onto discord?" The boy asked and Bee perked up.

"What do you mean?"
"There are tons of minecraft servers on there where you can meet lots of people to play with, from all around the world. You should look into it."

"Oooh, sounds cool." Bee acknowledged with a hum. "Though I don't think I'd know where to start."

"You said you like Ranboo, right?" The boy asked and Bee nodded. "Like most other streamers, he has the link to his discord group on his twitch banner, maybe you could try that?"

"Really?" The girl exclaimed, getting excited once again. "Damn I didn't know, thanks, I'll try that when I get home."

"No problem." He replied with a smile.

"But since you play it, how about we play together sometime? You can show me how to play." Bee nudged him in the side playfully, whilst the boy didn't try to move away from the gesture.

"Sure, we'll just have to exchange usernames."
"Wait, about names! I never got yours!"
"Right, it's-"

And then the bell rang.

The boy seemed to proceed with what he was saying, and Bee didn't really mind, well until she heard the ring in her pocket.

"Ra-"
"Oh shit, sorry, I gotta take this." Bee interrupted him, immediately accepting the call realizing it's from her mother.

And by the time the phone call was done, the boy was out of sight once again.

This name saga is just gonna keep going on isn't it