Chapter 9 : First call

honeybee_kim

honeybee_kim

hey

heyyy

helloooooooooo

answer

helloooo

heyheyhey

hey

ANSWERRR

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HI

HI

HI

Ranboo

omg

HI U REPLIED

Ranboo

yes you are spamming my phone

why are you messaging me on this account?

i'm not gonna see your messages

well u did

:)))

add me on dc

Ranboo

okay okay

but here's my private acc

message me on that next time

sure will

As Bee sat at her PC cross legged, she clicked on the profile that Ranboo had sent her, and requested to follow him. She wasn't at all surprised at the dark profile picture and the rather auspicious bio. 

As she put down her phone, bringing her attention back to the computer screen, she relaxed in her brand new chair that her parents had bought her. It was your typical gaming chair, white with pink accents on the armrests and on its back. But most importantly, it was so extremely comfortable, and Bee no longer had to suffer potential back problems at the hands of the wooden stool she used to use.

Not long after, she heard the still non-familiar discord notification sound through her headphones, and leaned over to her requests. With a small smirk, she instantly accepted the request and without hesitation, invited him to a call.

"Hello?"

"O-" Bee jumped, realizing he was super loud due to her having put volume at 100%. She quickly began clicking to reduce it, and also continued speaking. "Hi! Hellooooo."