Chapter 7

I haven't gone to the woods in a while. I'm not sure if I should go or listen to Jesse and not go.

Later today, Jesse and I have plans for a date, but he won't tell me where we're going, and he knows I don't like surprises.

- - -

"Jesse, where are we?" I put my hands in front of me.

For our date, Jesse had driven me somewhere, and I was blind folded, so I couldn't see anything.

"You'll see, just keep walking. I've got you." He reassures me, keeping his hands on my waist, guiding me to wherever we were going.

We kept walking for about 2 minutes when he told me to stop walking.

"Ok Anna, you can take off your blindfold."

I take it off to see that we are in the woods. But he told me not to come here anymore, so why would he bring me here?

Then I saw it, the table with candles and roses on it.

"Jesse, did you do all of this for me?" I ask, looking up at him.

He grins and nods, his grins were one of the many things I loved about him.

"Thank you." Is all I say before giving him a soft kiss. "But, if you don't mind me asking, why in the woods? I thought you didn't want me to come here anymore." I quietly mumble.

"Well, I figured that if we weren't going to the woods anymore, we should make our last time special." He says, embracing me into his large, warm body.

- - -

"And remember the time we pranked that old substitute in 8th grade? That was hilarious!" I say in between laughing.

"Yeah, and she was like 'This generation, I'm telling ya.'"He says, making me laugh more.

I take another bite of my pizza, the so-called "fancy" dinner, as Jesse put it. Then, Jesse takes the only liter of soda we have and chugs it all.

"Hey, I wanted some!" I pout.

"No you didn't, you wanted me to have it all." He states, rolling his eyes. "I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Let's play hide and go seek!" He shouts, his brown eyes shining with excitement.

"Jess, isn't that for 5 year olds?"

"No! Come on!" He pleads, tugging on my wrist.

"Fine, but you have to come find me!" I smirk. "And count to 40, no cheating!"

I already felt like a 5 year old again.

"Ok!"

I run off into the many trees and bushes of the woods. Where to hide?

Ah, ha! I spot a small hole under a tree about 20 feet away.

I dash for the spot when someone grabs me and throws me over their shoulder.

"Hey! Jesse! I said no cheating!" Then, I realize it's not Jesse holding me, it's someone else.

~ ~ ~

Ooh suspenseful! Hope you liked the chapter and I'll update later! :)