~Epilogue~

• Dedicated to All of my lovely readers!

No POV:

Anna had stayed with her father, Demetrius, becoming her former demon-self. She never went back to her normal self, neither did she remember Jesse.

As for Jesse, Demetrius locked him up in the old castle dungeon. One night Anna goes down to the dungeon and he calls out her name.

"Anna! Oh my god, Anna! You've gotta get me out of here!" Jesse cried out, looking desperately at the girl who he thought was still there.

But she wasn't, her inner demon had come out, the old Anna nowhere to be found.

"Who are you? I don't speak to prisoners, and my name is Annias, not this Anna name you speak of." Anna stated seriously.

"What are you talking about, babe? I know you're still in there somewhere. Please, just help me out of here and we can go back to Washington." Jesse pleaded on the verge of tears.

Anna simply just walked out of the dungeon, and out of Jesse's life.

Forever.

Anna lost Jesse, her life, and herself. All surrendered to the demon that had been waiting to come out of her for a long time.

Jesse had also realized that he'd lost Anna, that "The Man in the Woods" wasn't only a story, it was a nightmare that had finally come true.

'If only she hadn't read that story' Jesse thought to himself, wishing he could turn back the clock and save the girl he loved so much.

But that wasn't going to happen, because it wasn't only a story, it was real life, non-fiction, whatever real description you could call it.

It was real.

~~~

So that was the story epilogue! I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys.

You've been amazing, supportive readers, where would I be without you?

But don't worry, I'll definitely have more stories to come, also, you should listen to the song on the sidebar :)

Love,

Vanessa xx :)