Chapter 1

I woke up with a groan, I could hardly sleep last night. My older brother Blake and his best friend were on the phone all night talking about what there going to do over the summer. I'm so glad yesterday was the last day of school, only one more year until I get to leave that hell hole. My best friend Cameron is the only thing that keeps me sane in that place.

Blake and Tre agreed that they were going to get tattoos today and guess which lucky girl gets to tag along since Blake was my legal guardian since my mom walked out on us and our dad died.

Any other slut, I mean "lady" at my school would just love to get the chance to walk to Tre's car with him, so just think what they would do if he asked one of them to go see him get a tattoo. I looked at the time, 10:43. I sighed knowing Tre was already here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Tre is ugly or anything, hes actually pretty hot if you ask me, but he's a player and my brothers best friend. I slid on my black joggers and put my brown hair into a messy bun and slipped on a sweat shirt.

As I walked down the stairs I could already hear Tre going on about his newest bait, I mean "girl friend". All he does is date them to get them to sleep with him then, boom. He dumps them.

He was already giving me a head ache and my brother was so interested in the conversation it made me miss Cameron so much and I just saw a her at school yesterday.

I walked past them sitting on the couch and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the box of Cinimon Toast Crunch and milk out of the fridge. Tre looked over at me and smirked " Good morning sunshine."

I just glanced at him quickly "Ugh." I grabbed the milk and a spoon and sat down at the table facing the couch. Blake raised his eyebrows and smiled, he knows how I am when I first wake up so I really didn't appreciate Tre's sarcasm.

But of course that didn't stop him. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, it's 10:46 in the afternoon, I thought you were gonna miss me getting my first tattoo."

I was already eating my cereal and I didn't even bother looking up at him. "I'm aware of what time it is, and I wouldn't mind missing that, I wouldn't want to see you cry like a baby." I pretended to pout.

Tre acted like he was hurt and held his chest. "Blake are you gonna get your sister? I think she's flirting with me."

I felt so appalled, how can someone be so full of themselves? "I wouldn't flirt with you even if you were the last man on Earth." I said as I put my empty cereal bowl in the sink. Tre thought for a moment then got off the the couch and walked towards me and whispered, "So what your saying is.... I have a chance?"

I stepped closer to him to where we were inches apart "Fat chance." Then I walked away to get my vans on to go to the tattoo shop. I grab the keys and head out the door "C'mon let's go, you guys are getting more annoying by the second, and the quicker we get there, the quicker you shut up" Blake looks at Tre who is still standing in the kitchen frozen watching me leave.

They both give eachother a look then Tre says "Dude when did your sister get so hot?" Blake scrunched up his nose in return "Ew."

Okay wtf? I'm not sitting in this car all day. "Boys if you dont haul ass and get out in here in the next 2.5 seconds im going to come in there and stick these keys so far up your-" "Coming!!!" They ran out of the house and I jumped into the back seat with Tre. Who's ready to go get some tattoos?

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER? I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! COMMENT TO GIVE ME YOUR FEED BACK AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO COME.