Chapter 12

Moe's POV

Tre was currently dragging me through the woods to a secret place with blind fold over my eyes. I'm not even going to lie, I was excited and scared shitless at the same time.

"Travon Jones, I swear if you turn out to be some murderer like in the movies I'm going to come back and haunt you."

He chuckled, "No, but it's somewhere secret."

I smiled, "At least give me a hint!" I said, stumbling over something running behind Tre.

He suddenly stopped and took off my blindfolds and I was in awe. We were standing in the most beautiful meadow with just enough shade but there were slits of light everywhere and trees. The only way to describe it was something in a dream. But I had this feeling like I've been here before.

Tre's POV

Moe looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair was out and her curly locks were at full glory, she was wearing my black Adidas sweatshirt and black boots.

"Do you know where we are?" Tre asked finally.

Moe kept looking around but I knew she couldn't put her finger on it.

She pursed her lips, "I feel like I know this place but I don't remember it, she stated looking over her shoulder at me.

"C'mon, maybe you'll remember this."

I took her hand and walked her a little further down to another opening to a old tree house. I looked at Moe and her hand was over her mouth and she started walking towards it.

"When Blake and I were younger, we would all come here on playdates whenever we were too scared to be at home." She stated, her eyes brimming with tears.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I almost forgot about this place..."

I started climbing the tree house.

"Are you sure it's safe?" She called up to me.

I walked in and shifted a little and said yes, and Moe came up shortly after.

***********

Moe's POV

I've been up here for like ten minutes sitting in Tre's lap.

"Take a picture with me baby." I said.

Tre placed his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek while I cheesed at my phone, then we did funny faces, Tre did a cross eye thing while I did a duck face.

He laughed when he saw the pic. "Send me that one, I love your duck face."

I kissed his chin, "Thanks babe."

After cuddling for a while I started to get hungry.

"You bring a picnic?" I asked

I could feel Tre stiffen under me.

"I know you did not forget to bring food."

"Well...." I got out of his lap to see him rubbing his neck.

I shook my head and climbed out of the tree house and through the forest to find his car so I can go get some food.

"Wait up!" he called after me.

************

Me and Tre were in line at Wendy's so he could bye me the food he never gave me.

"I'll order, you can sit." I told him.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

He kissed me head then went to find a table.

**********

I looked up to the screen to see what I wanted so the person could take my order.

"Um.. get I get a number one with a medium fry and a frosty and a deluxe burger with a large fry." I asked the person.

"Sure."

I froze. I knew that voice. Scratch that. I smelled it before.

I looked up and saw Bridget and her devil eyes.

"Uh uh. Not today. I went to church last Sunday, I will not sin." I said moving to the line next to hers.

"C'mon, I'm a changed person...and your food is almost ready so you might as well just stay here.

I huffed and walked back to her line but kept my distance.

"You don't have to be scared of me Dominique." She said

Oh her breath. I cannot. I took a slight step back.

"I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of your breath."

"I've been seeing the dentist and stuff and I went to a therapist because you caused me insecurity and sad nights." She said pouting.

I looked at her disgustedly, "Uh uh, don't even go there. The devil is a lie. You caused me lack of breathing, nightmares of my drowning in your breath, and toothpaste anxiety. And I know you're not seeing a therapist OR a dentist. Because if you were, your breath would not smell like shit and you would not be coming at me right now. So unless your therapist is a drug dealer, the devil is lie."

She scoffed at me and handed me my food. "10.37"

I gave her the money and let her keep the penny left of change. "You're in my prayers."

I sat down with my boyfriend like nothing happened and happily ate my food.

************

I was sitting on my bed telling Cami what happened at Wendy's and she laughed most of the time and when it was over she said,

"How was the food?"

"Fine. What did you and Blake do today?" I asked.

"You know... the usual." She said awkwardly.

"What's the usual?"

"Watch movies.... and make out."

I shook my head. "Don't you get pregers on me. Because I will beat you with that chair, no joke. I would beat you past recognition."

She laughed and looked at my face.

I was not laughing.

Cami abruptly stopped and looked at the floor.

I took off Tre's sweatshirt and walked across the hall to give it to him. I knocked and the grossest thing ever opened the door. Blake was only in a towel. Barf.

"Ew Blake put some clothes on." I said covering my eyes.

"I'm not naked." He said laughing.

"No seriously I'm not amused. Just give this to Tre for me ya nasty." I threw the sweatshirt at Blake and walked back to my room.

I just saw your boyfriend in only a towel I told Cami.

She lit up. "I wanna see!"

"Sit your happy hips down unless you're turning on Spongebob."

She sighed and threw the remote at me.

I had to duck because this chick was out to get me.

I pointed at her, "I'm praying for you too."

************

Tre's POV

As I was about to go to bed Moe sent me the selfie of me and her doing funny faces.

I smiled and made it my screen saver and the one where I kissed her, I used it for her pic so whenever we text I can see her beautiful face.

I looked at the picture one more time then I fell asleep with a beautiful girl on my mind.

READ RATE COMMENT SHARE.

🔶Stay young🔶