Chapter 9

Moe's POV

I have been laying in this bed for two days straight since Tre blew up on me.

I just lay here crying my eyes out. I'm so upset I can't even watch my favorite show, Spongebob.

I cut off my phone because Cami kept calling me when I was trying to cry my heart out, but constantly kept rudley interupting me.

Some people.

I can't stop thinking about Tre, even though I know he's not thinkning about me.

So this is what depression feels like.

It really hurts to know that he really meant all of those cruel things he said to me. So I haven't left my room once. If I'm hungry, I drink water. I just drink and sleep.

I have lost a lot of weight since two days ago. Cami and Blake try to get me to come out everyday, twice a day.

Tre hasn't even come once.

I wish he would at least try to make an effort to speak to me. But then again why would he? Weren't not dating, he doesn't like me, I'm not his friend..

The worst part is knowing that I never will be.

I'm his nothing.

But he's my everything.

Tre's POV

I think its been like two or three days since Moe has started to hate me. I don't blame her at all.. I would hate me too.

I haven't been sleeping with any girls since then and I can't sleep at night. Moe is always on my mind, and sometimes I wonder if I'm ever on hers.

If I am its probablly not a good thing.

I tried taking to her, texting her, but she wouldn't answer. I wish she would at least try to make an effort. Why would she? Its not like she's my girl friend.

And I will never be.

I wish i could tell her that she's my everything.

But I know that I'm her nothing.

Cami's POV

I can't bare to hear Moe cry the past two days. Like for real.. People trying to sleep! I'm trying to have some sympathy but my sympathy slipped away along with my sleep two days ago.

Tre just mopes around the house talking about how sorry he is and telling me how much he misses her.

Like i care. He should be telling Blake his problems but Blake is mad at Tre for making Moe depressed. So I don't even know where Blake is.

The worst part is, Tre won't even answer the phone when thots call the house phone 24/7. Nobody got time for that! But I came up with a solution.

I broke the phone against the kitchen wall. I didn't clean it up either, because thats not my job.

When gets out of his feelings that fool can buy a new one and clean up my mess.

****************

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room watching Spongebob and eating pizza for brunch when Tre comes moping in the room.

If he says one thing about-

"I can't believe that I did that to her.." Tre says to me, walking in the room.

"Mhm. Yeah. I cant see the tv." I said with a mouth full of pizza.

He sits next to me on the couch putting his head in his hands.