Chapter 6

I woke up shaking and sweaty, why must I always have the same nightmare when I'm sleeping in a new environment?

Remembering the horrific memories of when my mom left Blake and I was 7 1/2 and Blake was 9. Because we wereboth so young it was a very traumatic experience. I've never been the same since.

*Flash back*

I was in the arms of my older brother Blake in our closet crying into his spiderman shirt as our parents kept yelling louder and louder.

It became to much for me. I hugged my knees to my chest and covered my ears and screamed.... And screamed. Until everything went quiet.

Blake was covering my mouth and was looking around, there was no more screaming or yelling. I started to crawl out of the closet when I heard someone's foot steps run down the stairs and heard the door slam.

My eyes went wide and Blake hugged me tight and whispered sweet nothings in my ear as it went silent for a second time.

My mother left my brother, dad, and I. And she never came back.

*6 years later*

Blake and I just got home from school. The rent hasnt been paid in months. We were on our last string.

Our dad started drinking and doing drugs and got fired from his job.

When we walked in we didnt even bother saying hi, dad stopped replying two years ago. I looked over at him and he was leaned over the sink shaking his head. Blake went over to make sure he wasnt drunk, because this wouldnt be the first time.

As Blake started to walk over he saw blood drip down the sink. I gasped and ran over and shook my father, who had blood running down his wrist and a knife in his hand.

I forgot what i was screaming but Blake called 911 and went to the front of the house waiting for the paramedics. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed towels and alcholhol to help his wounds.

When I got to the kitchen dad had a gun to his head and looked at me from across the room and whispered, "I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore... I'm sorry Dominique''

What came next was a loud bang and the sight of my father falling to the floor lifeless. The police and others ran in and grabbed my dad and held me back as I screamed and kicked in attempt to get to Blake and my dad.

Then everything went black.

*Flash back over*

I tried not to wake up Cami who was lying next to me in deep sleep, because it was 7:31 I calmed myself down and decided it was time to get up anyway.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my purple sneaker slippers and walked to the bathroom next door.

I knocked on the door lightly and of course with my luck, Tre answered.

"Occupied." He called through the door.

I sighed, "Dude I have to pee and get ready"

"For what exactly?" You could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"The day? I'm going to mall with Cami later, and I can't go back to sleep, so I have to get ready."

"But I just Bought this mirror," Tre said.

"So?"

"I dont want your morning breath to break it DOMINIQUE." He said through the door, I could tell he was holding his nose behind the door, as if to make a point because his voice was higher.

I growled and my face started to heat up, I was not in the mood. If you haven't noticed, I'm not a morning person. "TRE!!! IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS BATHROOM I WILL GO IN YOUR ROOM AND MURDER YOUR "GIRL FRIENDS" YOU FAGGOT!!!"

I heard shuffling and then Tre ran out of the bathroom with no shirt on, bumping into me hard.

"OW" we both said at the same time.

I was about to yell at him when all of a suden, Cami skips out of the guest room all happy and joyful shitting rainbows and candy. To make it worse, she was acting like Dora the Explorer and Boots climbed up her ass and are using the map to drive me insane.

Her hair is wavy and even in PJs she looks amazing while I'm over here looking like a dead bug with a messy bun and giant slippers.

"Goodmoring~" she sang with a huge grin on her face.

I just eyed her.

What a morning person.

Tre looked around squinting and scratching his head. I eyed him too because for all I know he could have lice.

"What?" Cami asked.

Tre looked at her and said,"Sorry, I was just waiting for your singing birds to come flying in through the windows and for you to start farting rainbows, Princess Perky." He smirked while Cami started to glare at him losing her good mood.

That just set me off. I started laughing so hard that I fell flat on my face moaning in pain. Tre and Cami looked at me lying on the floor eying me then Tre sighed a long "okaaaaaay."

"By the way, me and Blake at having two girls over from school this afternoon." Tre said.

"Who?" Cami asked.

"Bridget and Virginia.." He said quietly.

I was shocked. Those two hoes, I mean "ladies" are one of the most popular girls in our grade. I'm pretty sure they slept with the whole football team.

Now Tre and Blake were next. He really thinks he's gonna let two ladies in this house while I'm in charge? Around my brother? Ha!

The hell I will.

I glared at him and he shifted uncomfortably because he knows Cami and I can't stand them. "What time are they coming?" I say gritting my teeth.

"I don't know. Sometime in the afternoon. Hopefully after you and Cami are at the mall..."

Cami glared at Tre, shook her head and said"Don't touch me when you get herpies from those thots." Then she walked back into my room to get dressed.

I looked at Cami leave then I looked back at Tre,who was frowning at the ground.

I shook my head and walked into the room after Cami, leavinh him in the hallway alone, forgetting I have to pee.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. NEEDED INSPIRATION AND I GOT IT FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE. HERE IS THE EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. THANK MY BESTIE ZHENE FOR GETTING ME TO UPDATE PEOPLE. THANKS FOR READING MY STORY AND

VOTE, COMMENT, AND.... HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL TOMORROW.