Chapter 10

Cami's POV

Blake and I have called everyone and there is still no sign of Moe or Tre. This is getting out of control, I'm calling the police.

I grab my phone and dial 911. Pretty soon the operator starts speaking.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Hello? I would like to submit and missing persons report.." I say into my phone starting to panic.

"Calm down hun... What is their name and what is your address?"

"Ummmm its two people. One, her name is Dominique Chanell Harris. And the other, his name is Trevon....-"

"Jones." Tre's voice finishes behind me.

"Tre shhh I'm trying to find...." Then my brain finally caught up with my mouth and I hung up, dropped the phone and turned around to see an amused Tre and a happy Moe.

I screamed and Tre held his arms out and I ran in his direction.. Right into the arms of my best friend.

"Moe! Omg I missed you so much M&M!!" I screamed squezzing the life out of her while Tre just put him arms down and looked around awkwardly.

Moe's POV

"Room... Getting... Darker.." I wheezed out and Cami apologized and let me go while I gasped for air.

I grinned at my favorite people and I was missing one.

"Where's Blake?" I asked no on in particular.

"Upstairs looking for you." Cami answers me,

And I nod and start heading up the stairs to only find Blake in me and Cami's room.. Going through her droors.

I walk into the room and watch my pervy brother who should be looking for me, but instead, he's looking for underwear and a bra.

"Your little sister has been missing for more than five hours and your in her bedroom, not looking for a suicide note, but her best friends underwear." I say to Blake with my hands on my hips.

He quickly turns towards me and blushes, closing the droor.

"Moe!!" He runs up and hugs tackles me into another bone crushing hug.

"Let go of me!" I yell and push him off of me.

"I'm telling Cami that your a Peeping Tom!" And I race downstairs laughing with Blake right behind me.

"Cami!!!!" I screamed and she looks over at me and laughs.

"Cami Blake is a Peeping Tom! He was going through your underwear droor!" I say before Blake reaches me.

Cami and Tre were looking at Blake like a creep.

Cami's POV

Wtf was he doing in my underwear droor?

I look at Blake, who is blushing and shifting on his feet, not meeting my eyes.

"Blake.... What were you looking for?"

"Tre's phone.. He said I could use it this morning when we were looking for Moe and now I can't find it." He says embarrassed

"Why would it even be in my droor?" I ask.

"....." He doesn't answer

"Oookay.... This is awkward..." Moe says after the moment of silence, "where's the last place you put it?"