Chapter 11

I'd like to make some shoutouts to a few people that commented and motivated me to keep writing when I thought I was out of ideas and was going to end the story. They were my fans from the beginning:
Gameinformer
SweetLovingCocoa
bandmagic
🔶Love you🔶

Moe's POV

When me and Tre hop in the back of the car I buckle up and all that good stuff and tell Cami what just happened.

"She had the nerves to say, 'Nice shirt.'", I mimicked again in a witch voice.

Cami shook her head, "I can't believe some people. That was obviously an insult."

I nudge Tre next to me, "See? I told you." Tre smirked and rolled his eyes.

Blake looked at me and Cami while driving , "Who was that Keiren guy you two were all over?"

Cami squealed, "He transferred to Apple from T-Moble for the summer. He's so hot." She said, pretending to swoon.

I laughed, "You devil! Did you get his number??"

She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to me.

Blake frowned, "Do you like him or something? Because I thought we were getting pretty serious."

I looked at my brother from around his seat, "Your as serious as My Little Pony. Plus, you've only been on like two dates with her."

Tre tried to hold back a laugh and me and Cami Fist bumped.

Tre put a hand on Blake's shoulder, "Don't worry bro, she'll probably forget about him in like two days. He's not all that."

"I don't see you getting over your magazines Tre." I glared.

Tre shifted uncomfortably, "That's different."

"Sure it is."

"It is!" He tries to convince me.

I avoid his eyes, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Cami kissed the piece of paper and was about to put it in her phone when Blake asked to see it.

"Sure." She gave the piece of paper to Blake, who crumbled it up and threw it out the window.

Cami's POV

"What the hell Blake?! Why did you just do that?!" I screamed.

"I don't think he's your type. He could flirt with tons of girls everyday at the job he's at. He probably gets payed minimum wage."

I glared at Blake, "Coming from a guy with no job I'm not convinced. Pull over."

"What?"

"I SAID PULL THE HELL OVER!"

Blake didn't even pull over, he just stopped the car.

"Now get out and find the paper." I said with my arms crossed.

"But we're on a highway. It's long gone by now, it could be anywhere." Blake exclaimed.

"Then you best start looking."

Blake got out of the car, slamming the door, and started down then highway.

*********

Tre's POV

I tried not to laugh as we pulled up to the Apple Store for the second time today. Cami made Blake drive back here to ask Keiran for his number again. I don't even think Cami cares about Keiren or the number anymore. She just wants to get Blake jealous.