Chapter 7

((To the left is Bridget and to the right is Virginia))

Cami POV

I could tell that Moe was upset about Tre inviting Bridget and Virginia over this afternoon. And I don't blame her.

She is the babysitter so she is in charge, so what gives him the right to invite some hoes over?? Cuz I'm damn sure they ain't inviting them over for tea.

I'm Moe's bestie, seeing her upset makes me upset. Now I have to sit here counting my blessings that they come over before we leave or some serious shit is about to go down.

So I'm attempting to get us dressed and ready so we fan hurry out the door and have some fun today at the mall. But I think that Moe is going slow on purpose just to shank.. I mean.. Discuss her issues with them.

And its a fact that her fist is going to be doing most of the talking in this situation. Right now we are both dressed, I'm wearing my spongebob shirt with joggers and converse. While Moe is wearing a Marylin Monroe shirt with ripped jeans and black vans.

I'm giving her a fish tail, but my hair is in a pony.

When we were finally done we headeddown the stairs.

*************

Moe's POV

I'm ready to swing when me and Cami get back from the mall for sure. Got my studs on instead of my hoops just in case shit goes down.

I'm not jealous I'm just very... discombobulated at the moment. I'm just eating frozen pizza right now from last night for brunch before we head to the mall.

"C'mon Cami let's roll." I yell

"Coming!!!' She screames back running down the stairs with both of our phones in her hand.

I thank her as she gives me mine. " Ready?"

"Yep" she said, so we start heading to the door.

Knock-knock

I freeze and look at Cami who is standing next to me wide-eyed. I looked up at the stairs behind us because I heard stomping coming down the stairs.

Blake and Tre were struggling to get past me and Cami to get to the door.

"I got it." I said and turned the knob of the door. And surprise surprise, no other then Bridget and Virginia were standing on the porch with huge, fake toothy grins which soon faded when they saw me.

"Oh sorry, we didn't hire any strippers, try down the street, have a nice day!" I was begining to close the door when Bridget held it open with her foot.

"Actually," Bridget said gritting her teeth, "We came to see Blake and Tre." Virginia nodded.

Cami walked next to me "They're not home at the time, please come back later."

Virginia eyed her and threw her red hair over her shoulder while eyeing my best friend. "What are you two? The help?"

Bridget started laughing at Virginia's "joke", while Cami and I were using the breathing method we learned on youtube to keep calm.

"Actually, I live here now." I said with my arms crossed.

Bridget got in my face and started yelling like a phycho, and lord help me she almost burned off my eyebrows like spongebob did to Patrick in a episode I saw last night. Jesus take the wheel.

I didn't even know what the bitch was screaming, all I was worried about was my heart, it almost stopped beating from her hot breathe.

"Are you even listening!?" She screeched at me.