Chapter 4

(That's a pic of Cam)

We were both breathing heavily against my bedroom door like dogs trying to process what just happened. I looked next to me and saw Cami blushing and breathing in and out like she was going to die or something.

"D-did you kiss my brother?" I asked her curiously. She just nodded, she didn't even have the courage to look at me.

"It was only on the cheek..."

I was silent, just letting it all sink in. Cam looked at me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Are you mad at me? It just happened... It wasn't on the lips or anything."

I still couldn't say anything, I looked at my best friends face and just started laughing, to the point where I was crying and couldn't breathe.

She looked at me like I was on that funny stuff and joined in, us both looking like retarded seals offered crack.

Once I got it together I shook my head "Why would I be mad? Frankly, I think its kinda gross and worry about your taste in men to be honest."

She looked at me with wide eyes "Your brother is sexy as fuck! Your the only one who can't see it because you guys are related, but that blonde hair and those eyes..."

Okay, I swear I just saw fucking hearts in her eyes like in the cartoons "Your so appalling sometimes, you know that?"

She just laughed and shook her head, "C'mon miss Hard-To-Get, we gotta get you packed for your stay at," She wigged her eyebrows and smirk for effect "Tre Jones condo."

That made me laugh and we got up and walked to my closet. I hope that even though I have to babysit Tre that I still get to hang out with Cam over the summer.

*********

When we were done me and Cami both had one suitcase in our hands, both for me of course. I groaned, I did not feel like carrying these heavy ass suitcases down all these steps.

I gave Cam a look and she smirked and nodded, I mouthed one,two,three.

"TIMBER!!!!!!!" We both screamed at the top of our lungs as we threw my luggage down the stairs laughing, but being the dumb ass Cami is, she tripped and fell down the stairs.

I gasped and leaped a few steps and grabbed my best friends hand. "Cami! Hold on to my hand, don't let go!"

She looked at me and sighed shaking her head, "This is the end for me M&M, we've had some good times."

I felt a tear prick the corner of my eye at her nickname for me. "I'll never forget you Cotton Candy."

She let go of my hand and I screamed in agony and watched her slide down the steps. I placed my head in my hands.

"Are you kidding me? You only slid down one frikin step."

Cami looked up with her hand out dramatically, "God? Is that you?"

Tre just shook his head and picked Cami up by her shoulders and stood her up. I gigged a little realizing that we may have been a little dramatic.

I got up and walked down the last two steps and looked at Tre "Thanks for saving my best friend."

He just shook his head and grabbed my suitcases and walked out to the car. I turned to Cami, "This is goodbye."

She shook her head and sniffed, "I could always come over on Mondays and Fridays and hand out with you on Sundays.

I smiled, " You know me so well." I hugged the life out of her and she hugged back.

"Cam and Blake could always come over my place later to watch a movie with us." Tre looked at me and smiled.

I looked at him confused. "Who ever said I would watch a movie with you?" I said crossing my arms.

Tre smirked "I just did." Then I watched as he walked to the car. This boy is going to be the death of me.

"Wanna ride with us so I have an excuse to avoid him?"

She laughed and shook her head. "Sorry Moe, im going to the movies with Blake."

I frowned and watched Blake walk out of the kitchen and sent him a death glare of death glares. He must have been spooked because he looked like he just pissed his pants.

Blake walked behind Cami, so if I tried to strangle his ass I couldn't reach him. Smart mother fucker.

I sighed "Fine, then I'll see you guys at Tre's tonight to watch a movie?"

They nodded and I gave Cami one last hug when I heard Tre honk the horn at me. That little bastard did not just honk me.

I smiled sweetly at my brother and best friend and turned around to give Tre the finger. I saw him chuckle throughthe car window. I shook my head and sighed, what did I agree too?

I walked to his car and hopped in the front seat, Tre looked at me for a minute and I pretended that I didn't notice by looking out the window and he smiled and pulled off.

He finally said, "Its not lady-like to stick up your middle finger." He smirked with his eyes still on the road.

I looked at him and smiled, " I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I was a lady.

He just shook his head and sighed holding in his chuckle "Moe Harris, you are something else."

The sentence slipped from my tounge before I could stop them, "I hope I'm a better something then those other hoe's your interested in."

Tre flinched a little like I found out his "secret" and sighed, "You don't even know."

How was it? I hope you guys liked it. As always, VOTE, COMMENT, READ, AND SHARE. thx bye!