Chapter 3

I woke up in Camerons room, I must have fell asleep at her house over night. I looked around and saw her on the floor texting.

"Who are you texting?" I asked her a she jumped because she didn't hear e wake up.

"N-no one." She put a fake smile and put her phone away. I gave her a death glare and left it at that but I will find out.

"Want me to drive you to your house so you can pack to get to Tre's place? I'll stay and help." She said quickly trying to change the subject. I looked at the time 8:37.

"They're probably asleep at my house like bums.... Wanna scared the shit out of them?" A evil grin appeared on Cam's face.

"I always do." We both grinned at eachother like sociopaths then laughed our asses off. "We gotta get dressed first. Let's dress to impress." I said and went through her closet and found a superman shirt with black jeggings for me and a 'I'm with stupid shirt' for her with white ripped jeans.

And of course. My specialty, turquoise and white vans to go with it. We both quickly got dressed when a idea popped into my head.

"Hey Cam you still have those balloons?" My brother is so not gonna miss me.

"Yeah, but why would you need..... Ohhhhh." She smiled and ran out of the room and came back three minutes later with two bags filled with like fifteen water balloons each. "Were ready."

************

Cameron and I tip-toed into my own house with two bags of water balloons for both of us. I quietly closed the door and found Blake on the floor and Tre on the couch.

I gave Cam hand signals signaling for her to get Blake and leave Tre to me. Cameron and I slowly snuk up on them both and watched them sleep in awe.

"Awww. There so cute when there sleeping." I smirked and then almost laughed out loud when Cam pulled a giant blow horn out of her bag. I love her.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!!!!! THIS IS A RAID!!!! I ADVISE YOU TO GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP OR GET DROWNED BY WATER!!!!!" she screamed through the blow horn.

Blake sat up rubbing his ears drowsily because he just woke up but Tre.. Poor, poor Tre. He rolled over on the couch with his eyes still closed and said something that he will never be able to take back.

"Ugh! I'm trying to sleep! Shut the fuck up!" He whapped.... Cami in the face... with a pillow..

Cami stood there shocked then she just started chucking water balloons at Tre and Blake who was snickering like a bad ass.

Blake got up and screamed running into the dining room with Cami close behind and that left me and Tre.

He looked me up and down, "You look nice.." This bitch was trying to butter me up. Oh hell no, were at war!

"Go fuck a duck." With that said I threw like three water balloons at the same time at his face and hauled ass and I heard him close behind.

He finally caught up with me and trampled me to the groud with him straddling me. "That is no way a babysitter should speak." He began to come loser to my face.

"This is no way for her to act either" I rolled him over to where I was on top and slowly started to lean forward. To my surprise Tre closed his eyes and I smirked. Why not mess with the little bastard?

Instead of kissing him, I placed my blue Eos to his lips and smirked.

I laughed and got up and walked away, but not before grabbing my Eos. Just as I was going to go find Cami so she could help me pack Tre grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close.

I gasped in surprise and stared into his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled "That wasn't very nice, you had me getting hard."

I just looked at him with my face expressionless "Come talk to me when you find someone to fix that for you, m'kay?"

I walked away, but not before hearing him say jut above a whisper "Woah." Maybe this will be a fun summer. Just as I said that Cam came running into the room and grabbed my wrist yanking me up the steps.

When I looked back, Tre was standing looking at me smiling and Blake came running into the living room with a kiss mark on his cheek flustered just as Cami slammed my door shut with the click of the lock.

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED. DID CAM JUST KISS BLAKE ON THE CHEEK? UH OH.. WAS SHE TEXTING BLAKE? AS ALWAYS, READ COMMENT, VOTE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS, THX BYE!!!