Chapter 13

Cami's POV

I fail to realize why I'm always the first one up the house every morning.

I seriously had to much energy because u started jumping on the bed.

I looked over at my sleeping best friend in awe. "That's adorable."

I took a leap of faith and landed right on top of her and she just groaned.

"Wake up! I'm bored." I yelled, shaking her.

She just groaned again.

I pulled back her covers and I almost threw up. It was so trifling.

Moe was curled in a ball laying in some her own period blood.

"Ew. Ew. Ew. You gotta get up because this is disgusting."

"Ma shhtbdj hevrzgs." Moe mumbled into the pillow.

"What's that? You want me to kick you out of bed? Okay." I kicked her nasty ass out of her bed and took off all of her sheets and left them in front of Tre's door because again, that's not my job.

When I walked back in the room Moe was in the shower. Thank goodness.

I left her some pads on her mattress and went down stairs so I could watch Teen Wolf in a clean environment.

Tre's POV

I woke up to the most disgusting smell.

And I could not figure out where it was coming from so I eventually just gave up and started walked out of my room when I opened my door I tripped on something and fell right on my face.

I growled to myself. "Cami!" I yelled and picked up the nasty smelling lump of sheets and walked down the stairs fuming.

I walked right in front of the TV and put the pile of sheets right in front of her feet. "What the hell? Why were these sheets right in front of my door?"

"Because they stink." She said, trying to see around me.

"Then why did you put them in front of MY door and just wash them?" I asked again.

"Because that's not my job." she said shrugging.

"You know what? You are one lazy fucker. I guess everything isn't your job then! Because all you do is sit on your ass." I stormed in the kitchen.

Moe's POV

When I got down stairs Cami was in the living room watching Teen Wolf without me. "Hey. We always watch Teen Wolf and Spongebob together."

"This is a old one anyway."

I felt myself about to cry, "But it's our show. Where's Tre?"

"In the kitchen shitting bricks."

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet and grabbed the midol to help with my cramps.

I felt two arms snake around my waist.

"Morning babe." Tre whispered in my ear.

"Hi." I said said and left his hold and got some water and took out two pills.

He walked over to me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I swallowed the pills and the water in two gulps.

Tre grabbed the pill container off the counter, "Are you on drugs?"

I groaned. "Omg seriously Tre? I'm not on drugs. I just took those to help with cramps. Gosh. Cami was right."

Tre's POV

Cami and Moe are both off today. Well Moe is. Cami is pretty much always like this.

I sat down at one of the stools and watched Moe get a bar of chocolate and sit across from me.

"Uh... You can't have chocolate for breakfast."

"My money. My stomache. My job. My pain. My chocolate." She took a big bite of it and smiled.

"Are.. are you on your period or something?" I asked. I was seriously worried about her.

She stopped eating her chocolate and glared at me. "Okay. Unless you physically see me opening a pad, don't just assume I'm on my period because that's fucking annoying. And tonight, when your sleeping
I'll 'just assume' that your dead and bury you in the backyard." Moe yelled at me and grabbed her chocolate and stormed into the living room.

****************

Moe's POV

Me and Cami have been sitting in the living room all day eating chocolate and icecream watching Teen Wolf and Spongebob in a blanket cacoon.

"Stiles is my bae." I said with a mouthful of ice cream.

Tre and Blake walked in and sat on the far ends of the couch.

We just confined watching our show like they weren't even there.

"Sis." Blake started.

"Go fuck a duck."

Blake's eyes widened in shock and Tre gave him a 'I told you so' look.

"Dominique Harris you better listen to me right now." Blake said, trying to sound tough but when I looked at him I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Your words are irrelevant to me." I slid down more in me and Cami's blanket tent thing.

"We know your on your period." Tre said.

"Congrats. Do you want your Oscar today or tomorrow?" I asked sarcastically, continuing to eat my ice cream.

Cami laughed and I high fived her in our blankets.

"I heard that when some girls are on there periods they want to cuddle." Tre said smiling.

"I'm not 'some girls'. I'd rather cuddle with with my ice cream." I said frowning, eating my ice cream.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Yes."

"Really?!"

"Hell no."

Oh Stiles. Why can't I have you? If only dreams could come true like that.

I looked at Tre. "Me wanting a boy to cuddle with me when I'm on my period is like a Thot in winter saying she needs a boyfriend to keep her warm. No. What you need to do is by your ass a coat and some dignity."

Cami laughed. "preech."

"So the answer, if you can't take a hint, is and always will be. No."

Tre slid under my blanket tent and cuddled me against my will.

"Help! Unnecessary cuddling! Let go!" I tried to squirm out of his reach but sadly he's too strong. Darn you sexy muscled boyfriend.

I could feel his heart beat behind me, "Nope. I'm staying right here because my girl needs me." He said, kissing my forehead.

You can't fight forehead kisses so me and Tre watched Teen Wolf together in my blankets.

"That Lydia chick is hot." Tre said smiling.

I glared at him and hit him in the head with the remote and left him on the couch and took my pile of blankets with me.

He rubbed his head. "Is it something I said?"

LOL DONT YOU JUST HATE THAT TIME OF THE MONTH? WELL AS ALWAYS READ RATE AND COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU ALL SMILE TODAY BECAUSE AS LYDIA SAYS, YOU NEVER KNOW IF SOMEONE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR SMILE.