Chapter 2

It was for the most part a quiet ride. The only thing you could hear was the radio play the 'Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars.

But of course Tre is the one to break the silence. "Thinking about getting a tattoo Moe?"

I looked at Tre who was looking back at me with the most curious brown eyes. "No, and I don't think I will get one."

"Don't you mean not aloud to have one? I'm your legal guardian and I don't think that your old enough to have a tattoo." Blake said looking in the rear view mirror.

I just groaned and sat back in the car seat cushions. That's when a thought occurred to me, is Tre even allowed to have a tattoo? "Tre? What did your lawyer parents say about you getting a tattoo?"

"Yeah aren't they already upset because you threw a house party at your house a month ago?" Blake asked.

Tre didn't even bother looking up. "I didn't ask but I don't really care what they think, I'm 17 and I can get a tattoo if I want to. They think just because there lawyers I have to be the perfect son.."

I never heard Tre so serious. That caught me off guard for a second. "So what will they say when or if they find out?"

He looked at me then smirked "The usual."

That made me smile, because 'the usual' just means that he's not listening to a thing their saying.

*********

There was so many choices to choose from in the reasonable sized tattoo shop. They butterflies to naked women... I need more people to hang out with.

I looked over to Blake who was talking to some guy about tattoos and Tre was looking at a certain tattoo for the last three minutes. I finally worked up the nerve to see what he was looking at.

It was.,... A squigly doo with spikes sticking out.

"What do you think? Sweet huh?" Tre asked me touching the drawing of the tattoo.

"What does it mean?" All tattoos have a meaning right?

"It stands for squrpions. Dangerously spikey on the outside, but smooth to the touch on the inside."

I looked up at him with new respect. I must have been looking at him for quite a while since he looked down at me with a smug look on his face.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Then he took the tattoo to the counter leaving me standing there with a slight blush across my face.

*********

I was sitting in the chair next to Tre who was about to get that squigly doo tattoo with pretty thorns. Blake went to go grab some pizza to take home with us when we got home.

A girl in a short black dress and knee high boots waked in with black hair and striking green eyes. Tre almost fell of of his seat.

"Hey, I'm Veronica and I will be giving you your tattoo." She smiled at Tre, who was in a daze staring at her chest. Great.

I kicked his leg to break him from his trance. He jumped and put on his award winning players smile.

"Hey babe, think you could fix this up for me?" Tre handed her the tattoo.

She looked at it and smiled "Great choice, you know... These tattoos usually look better on the side of your chest." She said biting her lip.

Okay. I'm about to throw up.

He smirked in return and nodded, "that sounds great."

Of course it does.

Veronica slowly took off Tre's shirt to reveal a well tanned body with biceps and a six pact. She and I were in a trance for a second to be honest.