Chapter 8

Tre's POV

As I watch Bridget's car pull off with an unconscious Virginia in the front seat I smile to myself. The way Moe just punched her in the face, knocking her out was so bad ass and hot.

Could she have been jealous of Virginia? Because if she was their was no reason to be.... Moe is perfect.

When she talks she has so much authority that she can turn any guy on. Including me, but I don't think she likes me. I don't think she's interested in players.

As I looked at her I couldn't help but smirk. I didn't even realize how lucky I was for her to be babysitting me until now.

I get pulls from my thoughts when I hear someone call my name.

"Tre?"

Moe's POV

I called his name for like the fifth time already. He must be thinking really hard about something. He's like just... Staring out into space.

Its starting to creap me out. What if he's infected??

So I did what any other rational sixteen year old girl would do in a situation like this.

I sprayed him with my handy dandy, THOT BE GONE SPRAY.

He wasn't to happy. He wiped his face and scrunched up his nose and glared at me like I was.... Bridget's breath.

I looked at him confused and slightly hurt because he has never looked at me this way before.

"What the hell Moe???" Tre yelled at me.

"I was calling your name and you didn't answer, so you got sprayed, it happens." I said calmly.

"No, it doesn't 'happen', it only happens when you and your best friend are around!"

"I wouldn't even have this out if it was for you inviting those thots over!!!!"

Cami and Blake were watching us argue sitting on the stairs taken aback by us arguing.

Me and Tre will argue playfully now and then. But we have never had a full blown fight.

"One of those thots was my ex girlfriend and she wanted to come over on a double date with her friend with Blake and I to see if we can make it work!" Tre yelled.

I was so hurt. I thought Tre was starting to like me. How could I be so stupid? I'm just a cute babysitter to him. Nothing else.

"You mean Virginia? Ohh yeah. She's a good one, you're a very lucky guy. I bet everyone is just lining up to date a whore." I said sarcastically.

"You know what? Why do I even try? Ever since you got here all you have done is hit me, flirt, yell, sleep, eat, and talk to Cameron! You're supposed to be my babyaityer not Cami's!"

"News flash Tre. You shouldn't even need a fucking babysitter in the first place! How old are you again? Ten? No. Your seventeen and you need to fucking act like it!" My blood was starting to boil.

"Do you think I asked for this?? I don't even want you here Moe! You want to leave? There's the door. Be my guest. I'll just tell my parents that you watched me the whole summer so you can get your precious money. Because we all know thats why your doing this!" He was starting to ball his hands in a fist and breathe loudly.

"I certainly didn't take the job to deal with bipolar teenage boys, thats for sure." I say crossing my arms.

"If you were at the mall this would never have happened. If you were never my babysitter this would never have happened. If you were never born this would have never happened!!"

"You know what Tre? To think. I was actually starting to like you. I punched a girl in the nose for you and this is how you say thank you?"

I was on the verge of tears and Tre saw this and stepped forward trying to apologize. "Moe.. I-"

"No. You  told me how you really feel about me Tre. I can take a hint." I was full on crying right now. "I-I never though a guy could get periods but you proved me wrong."

Tre tried to hug me but I stopped him.

"Don't touch me! Don't you see you hurt me? I may seemtough but everyone has a breaking point. And you found it Tre. D-dont touch me.. Don't talk to me.. Don't come near me. Because I'm obviously just another girl to you. Just... Just leave me alone." I whispered and ran up the stairs.

Tre's POV

I watched Moe run up the stairs tears running down her face,sobbing and slam her door shut.

What did I just do?

I saw Blake look at me with hatred and anger then shove past me to the game room.

Cami glared at me with disgust and shook her head, "And to think... She was starting to like you.. And what do you do? Scream at her, and tell her she's unwanted. Go ahead and invite other thots over. I promise you that you will never meet another girl like Moe."

Then she ran up the stairs and I heard her trying to get Now to open the door. I'm a terrible person.

Moe's POV

I was crying in my pillow when I heard Cami knock on the door demanding me to let her in.

"Moe!? Open up! I need to talk to you, let me in!"

I didn't answer. My only reply was my constant sobs. She finally just gave up.... For now and slept in the other guest room.

I just lay here crying in my pillow, occasionally flipping it over so I'm not laying in my snot and tears until I had no more tears lefty, so I fell asleep.

So yeah.... That happened. I noticed that I like 300 more readers over night and let me just say thats awesome! I love you guys and thx for sharing and reading. Next chapter this week probably.

Vote, comment, and share thx