Here

A/N: This is the scene from the end of season 3 (spoiler warning). 

To get the emotion from this moment, listen to astronomy by conan gray. ( i promise it will make the experience better. if not I will refund you) Now enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We traveled over hills and grasslands to the point that took years to get to. 

On my horse I looked over to Eren, the wind whipping through his hair as we rode in silence, a blank look on his face, the look that replaced his competitive charm from boyhood. 

Connie, Sasha, and Jean, the every so carefree trio, despite the pain that we got through to get to this point, laughed and joked as they tried racing their horses as Captain Levi chided them for wasting the horses energy. 

Armin was almost bursting in excitement to finally see the outside world that he yearned for, for years and years. 

A hip of joy rang from Hanji and the group as we finally cleared the hills and saw the glimmering turquoise blue waters, glistening in the sun. 

We have traveled long, seen the horrors of the world, and finally we have come to the point of hope, something that we could fight for. 

We all ran off our horses, tying them quickly as we raced towards the jeweled wave, the pristine sand beach, the world that was only visible in books until now. 

Armin was crying in joy as he touched the water letting it flow through his hands, picking up the wet sand and let it drop back onto the waves. We all tugged on our boots, trying to rid the leather from our skin as we stepped into the cool welcoming drift. 

Our toes in the sand as we stood in wonder of the world that was kept from us.

"BLEH,this is salty," Jean yelled spitting the water that he drank from his hands, as everyone laughed at him.

I saw Eren standing alone on the beach, staring off into the distance, looking at something that i couldn't see. Armin laughed with a shell in his hands and ran off to him before I could go talk to him as Mikasa followed forth.

"Eren! This was all what I talked to you about! The sea!" Armin sayed while giggling as he bathed in the joy of life.

Eren pointed into the distance, his eyes filled with overwhelming sadness that shone in the sun,  to the horizon, " Our enemies are there, once we kill them." he continued, 

" Will we be free?"

His words broke what little wall I made to distance myself from him, with the pain of not speaking to him for months, I ran to him and hugged him softly as he slowly reverted back to his old self for a moment, lowering his arm to his sides. This overly ambitious boy, one that bore the pain of being alone, just a touch deprived boy that grew up to fast.

"You are free Eren..." I said as he stayed unmoving facing the horizon as I let go of him, a look of surprise went into his face as I grabbed his hand and turned him around away from the world we might have to face one day, and shielded him from the terror and fear of the world if only for a minute.

"Come on!" I dragged him to where Jean, Sasha, and Connie stood splashing each other with crystalline water, Mikasa and Armin quickly followed suite as Armin kept blabbering about some facts that he learned. I splashed Mikasa as she gave me a shocked face,

"Now you've done it!" She ran to me and started chasing me and I laughed and giggled as Jean started chasing Mikasa pretending to profess his love for her.

"MIKASA STOP CHASING Y/N CHASE ME INSTEAD!" He yelled and hooted while she gave chase, I had no idea how I was faster than her.

She finally stopped and gave up when I ducked behind Eren, using him as a shield and he twirled me around and pulled me to his chest, the stoic face broken by a slight hint of expression. I ducked out of his grip and splashed water on him and he grabbed me and we fell.

We fell into the water, his lips on mine, the world blurring, as I poured my love into the boy I had come to dearly love, every little detail, every stupid decision, every little idea.

I felt him smile for the first time in a while as we fell with the wind in my hair, water splashing up, as euphoria filled my body, and my love for a boy that sought freedom.

A/N:

I don't know what to say honestly, a lot of emotion was poured into this chapter.

Requests are welcome.

Vote and Comments are appreciated.

(Please don't be a ghost reader)