The Other Woman

A/N: Another Aot Oneshot :)

As always music is on the top, and this chapter is a little spicy compared to my other works. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of cigarettes tinged the air, hot and heavy, much like the scent of cologne and perfume that now mingled together. 

Silence filled the air, as the man beside me drew in a large breath, and exhaled smoke into my face.

He reached into his pocket, taking out a box, pulling out a stick, and offered it to me. 

I took it, the paper rough against my fingers, putting it against my lips, and his green eyes glowed as he grabbed my face, the pads of his fingers caressing my neck, and stuck his cigarette against my own, lighting it with his.

Smoke crowded my lungs, and I coughed, as the smoke felt scratchy against my esophagus.

He was a wicked and cruel thing, portraying the dark beauty that only a fallen angel would have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had woken up, rolling over, the other side of the bed cold, and as empty as my heart.

He had left.

I groaned, looking out the window, the darkness from the night still pouring in, no sight of the light from the morning.

Unable to sleep, I got up, sliding my feet into slippers, shuffling until I found a cupboard in the kitchen.

Glasses clinked as I grabbed the nearest bottle, the sound of liquor pouring, filling the small glass turning it amber.

I took a big sip of the liquid, feeling the what it slowly scorched down my throat, much like smoke, warming its way down to my stomach.

In the middle of the room, sat a large wooden record player, with a disk already sat firmly inside.

Pressing play, the sounds of music streamed through the room.

Holding the glass in my hand, taking gulps, I swayed, dancing to the tune, closing my eyes, until all I could see was him.

The romantic music played as he grabbed me firmly, but gently on the hips, my face in the crook between his face and his neck, leading the dance.

The sweet musk of his cologne filling my sense, as all I could comprehend, was him, and the music.

I was free.

The mirage quickly disappeared, as I crashed into a table, tripping and dropping my glass. 

Amber liquid poured onto the floor, my glass shattering, and my hands falling into the shards.

Blood dripped everywhere, my hands full of glass, tears now flowing and clouding my vision.

I was pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came over the next day, and it was clear he came over for 1 thing, and when it was over, he pressed kisses against my forehead, with words of praise. Beads of sweat between us.

We sat on the bed, I faced away from him, as he traced circles on my back, and it was such a kind gesture, my heart couldn't bear it.

My heart pounded, and a tear was threatening to escape its captivity, ready to pour over ruined mascara and smeared lipstick.