The End.

A/N: Special Notice at the end!

I stared at him, swearing that I was locking eyes with him for minutes, when it was only seconds, and sat down forcefully, still staring at him. He broke the eye contact and continued his words.

Sometimes, loving someone could bring you the fruitful bounties of your efforts, and sometimes loving someone would only bring you hate and spite.

I felt nothing truer than second option, as the blood in my ears roared, as I still stared this man down.

" I..." a brief stutter quickly masked, as Eren continued.

"I never loved you."

Shock filled my face, as the gasps of Mikasa and Armind could be heard.

My heart shattered, as I dared to see the face in which he bore, leaving me to wonder if he was lying, if he was joking, and if he was simply, telling me the truth that I didn't want to hear.

"How dare you Eren?" Armin raised his voice, and I saw Eren staring me down, daring me, begging me to do something, to hit, to hurt him, or worse, cry.

"There was nothing, nothing holding me here, that's why I left." he continued.

"There was nothing that could save me."

"Especially you." the last words crushed me, as I could no longer look at his face, looking down, a deep pained gasp leaving me.

"EREN HOW DARE YOU" He punched Eren square in the jaw, and sent him flying.

The two boys fought, and overcoming the emotions bubling inside, I suddenly swung a fist at Eren.

We were always evenly matched, back in the days when we were to combat, sparring would leave us both tired, and we would walk back to our quarters, usually with his arm around me.

There was no time to be fond of old memories, as I swung and connected, as he stared at me, not comprehending what I had done.

The new blow was even more unexpected as he swung and hit me across the cheek, with enough force to swing my head to my side.

It hurt.

It hurt so bad.

More mentally than physically as we all paused, Armin and Mikasa each drawing a deep breath in shock.

During our time together, he would never hurt me, he promised to never lay his hands on me, and now, I finally realised that the boy I once loved, was a hardened man, and things would never be the same way they were before.

The days from before rang in my mind,

"There were gleaming stars, sprinkled in the sky, and I sighed, staring down to where Eren was, and thought, there are so many stars, and the beautiful moon, but even with all this beauty, I could only stare at you."

and then,

"I smiled to everyone and then at Eren last, a look passing between us, a look that proved the months of tension between us, but also a look of the friendship that we had accumulated for years."

"Today was the last day.

The last day of being a cadet, the last day of training, the last day between the decision of life or death."

Our final decision, that brought us to this moment.

"His warm arms engulfed me, not in a physical sense, but I felt him, his presence, his soul. I felt his warm breath fan over my hair, I felt his body, and the boy that I had missed for years, came back to me.I looked up to him, kissed him, a sweet and tender, that I knew would be my last."

And the sweet moments I remember.

"Eren pointed into the distance, to the horizon, " Our enemies are there, once we kill them." he continued, " Will we be free?"

"At this point I ran to him and hugged him softly as he slowly reverted back to his old self for a moment, lowering his arm to his sides. This overly ambitious boy, one that bore the pain of being alone, just a touch deprived boy that grew up too fast."

This is when I realized he had changed, and yet there was nothing I could do about it, only to be able to watch him suffer, and I would lie if I would say that it wasn't the worst pain in the world 

The final memory was of something that had yet to happen, but familiar in an eerie sense.

"Goodbye."

"For how long?"

"I don't know."

"Forever?"

"No, not forever, we will meet again."

"Yes, we will."

This memory brought an abrupt feeling, but it was calming all the same, as I reveled in the idea, that finally he would be at peace, and so would I.

The end.

A/N:

This may seem like an abrupt ending, but I have some important news to discuss.

This will be the conclusion to this book of FF's ending with previous memories from chapters before.

I will still be writing, but this book has been concluded.

Thank you for sticking on this journey, and I will be here to complete requests.

From

-Kaonashi