Chapter 3

Strength

Jungkook's POV

The letter in the box enhanced my eagerness to live happily with my loved ones without fearing anything/ anyone. But the last sentence in the letter made me worried. Why only the person born to Sapphire birthstone could only acquire the Blue Belle of Asia?
What is this birthstone means?
Am I able to acquire the sapphire?
Can I really stop the curse with its use?

A number of questions wandered in my head.
I was deep inside my thoughts when yoongi hyung came to my room. He quickly noticed my confused worried face and asked about it. He is the only person to whom I could open up freely without any worries. I show him the box gifted by grandma and the letter inside it. I explained about the cave of sapphire and the Blue Belle of Asia, and how it can help me to stop the curse. Yoongi hyung was so happy but he noticed my still confused look.
" jungkookie what's so bothering you? You should be happy, you got some way to stop the curse finally. Why are you feeling so down and confused?"

I took a deep sigh and started.

"What's a birthstone hyung?"

Suga: mm.. it's a precious gem that correlate to one's birth month. Each gem holds a different meaning.

Me: okay then what's my birthstone?

Suga: well.. you're born in the early September then yours will be Sapphire I guess!

Me: Really!! Is it really Sapphire!! The blue stone!! OMG!! so I can really acquire Blue Belle of Asia!! Thank you so much hyung.

With joy I hugged him tightly.

"Aishhh!! This kid. Go away!!" With discomfort yoongi hyung yelled to me.

I call him yoongi hyung when I feel so much in love with him. He avoids physical contacts everytime but i know deep inside he always wants it.

( Dinner time )

We are having dinner that was when I decided to tell my parents regarding the stone.

"Mom, Dad i have a happy news for you".
I cleared my throat and continued.

" Remember the wooden box which was gifted by grandma during my fifteenth birthday? I opened it yesterday!"

"Really!" Said mom with excitement.

"Yeah. And guess what! It holds the solution to stop the curse!"

"What! I mean How?" Mom and Dad asked in unison.

I explained about the cave and the precious stone and its meaning. They were so excited and hugged me with bliss. Tear of joy escaped from my mom's eyes in the hope of seeing me living a happy worryless life.

Author's POV

Jungkook started his journey in search of the cave which is the only hope for his life.
What does he know, it was like running from a deer to a lion's den!
-
-
What all adventures will jungkook came across? Will he be able to acquire the sapphire? Can he stop the curse with it?

_____________________________________________

Authournim👋

Phew! Finally jungkook's going to start his adventure. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.