Chapter- 16

Jungkook's POV

I can feel that metallic taste in my mouth coming from my own blood, I winced in the pain, tears rolling down from the corner of my eyes. I felt my difficulty in breathing, my chest moved high to get some oxygen. Taehyung was pushing me down with his whole body weight. I tapped the bed out of breath. Taehyung wasn't reacting to my actions and he was constantly pushing me down into his kiss.

I couldn't bare it anymore, struggling I used my whole strength and pushed him away. Finally the kiss is broken, I could breath now. Taking heavy inhales and panting i recover my conciousness. The very next thing I could feel was a deep red orbs looking straight into my eyes in anger by pulling my back hair locks. I winced in pain and fear.

Those eyes, even though I have witnessed it many times they always makes me feel terrified. Taehyung pulled me again with a handful of hair gaining a painful moan from me.

"Ah..please stop harassing me. What have I done wrong? What should I do to make me free from this hell?"

The blood from my lips were dripping down my body feels so cold, my head aches like hell and so does my heart. I wanted to shout like no other day, I wanted to die rather than getting humiliated every single day. But if I wanted to die why am I here! I came here to save my life. There is only few weeks left for the winter to hit. I wanted to conquer the gem before that, but at this point it's even difficult for me to survive. Disappointment overflowing me, tears rolling down like a waterfall.

My cheeks were squeezed in between Taehyung's long fingers and made me choke. His red orbs were scarring the hell out of me. He came close to my face, i can feel his breath.

"How pity you act Jeon Jungkook. You haven't suffered anything you piece of shit. And what? What should you do to set you free-huh! Give me back my happiness! Give me back what you guys have taken from me!"

His voice was so loud, even though i dont know what he was mentioning about but in between his words i find something terrible have happened to him. My thoughts were distracted when Taehyung spoke again.

"You haven't suffered anything in comparison with me. You dont know anything, after all these years again you're here to make me suffer- huh! Still we are struggling from what you guys did to us!"

His eyes were struggling to stay red but I dont know it seems like those deep blue orbs are overpowering him and he's trying to keep it as red in order to suppress his tears. His words were in shivers like he was trying to control his crying.

Taehyung pushed me back and stood up. He haven't looked me again, just like that he moved to the exit. I could see his hands washing out those tears from him. I dont know why my heart felt a pain. But at the same time i was confused why was he blaming me.

-

Taehyung's POV

"Jin hyung why you called me"

Jin hyung was simply standing there, his eyes were pitying me. Even though i hate it but he was the only one who's left for me.

I cleared my throat to ask him again why he asked for me so sudden but I was cut off by the voice whom I fear the most. Actually the only one I fear the most.

"I asked for you."

The tall muscular person rubbed his hands together. He sat on his golden royal chair, his legs crossed while his hands took a hold on his wand decorated with a blue sapphire.

I bend down in order to show my gratitude. His cold stare following my actions. A smirk build up in corner of his lips.

"So how's things going Taehyung?"

There was a mocking tone in his words. I know what he was mentioning about. I stood up but never dared to look at him. My head hang low.

"RM, my lord please give me some more time, I'll regain the glow of the gems soon. Please allot me some more time."

RM stood from his chair and stepped down to me. My heartbeat raced, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I took a step back when he reached me.

"I'm giving you two weeks, exactly two weeks. Do your mission within than period. Understand"

He spoke with his gritted teeth by pointing his fingers into my chest which made me stumble a little. I nodded my head agreeing to what he said. Still not daring to look at his face.

"This is your last chance Kim Taehyung. If you fail this time, you know me right? I wont make you spare you a very next moment."

It wasn't a warning, it was a threat actually. I nodded again, afraid of speaking.

RM stepped back to his chair sipping a glass of wine. He ordered me to go back to the cave. I bowed once again and leave the place. Jin hyung followed me. Before going back to the cave Jin hyung asked me about the things happening in the cave.

I left a sigh, remembering Jungkook's face. I was confused why the gems haven't gained the glow. I decided to discuss the matter with Jin hyung.

_____________________________________________

Authornim here👋

Long time no see babies.
I was lil bc with all my works.

I wrote this chapter at 6 in the morning.😴

Lemme know how things are going with you guys. Comment down below.

Never forgot to vote or else I'm going to dress up as Annabelle and will scare you.