Chapter 21

Preview....

"Jungkook-ah, I know my actions did harm you so bad and I regret doing such mean things to you but you should know why I did it to you and what happened to me years ago!"

_________________

Jungkook tilted his head and stared into the deep blue orbs of Tae which always made him drowsy. He found the guilt in his eyes, "maybe he really regret doing such mean things to me." Thought jungkook in his mind.

Jungkook was happy that he found Tae guilty for what he did but he was still confused for his feelings. What made it more difficult is that he was curious too.
He wanted to know why he did all those things to him without any mercy even though he himself knows that he had a plan to take over the stone but he haven't taken it.

"Why you hurt me? And why are you being so good with me? That too so suddenly..!"

Jungkook's concern was real. He needed to check whether Tae had any other plans to hurt him more. Maybe he have build up a trust issue. Jungkook got startled when he saw the most fearful man he have ever seen in his life started to shed tears. He haven't had any idea about what to do at the moment.

It was tough for Tae to hold back his tears, he is not only crying because he was guilty but he got weak when he remember all those bad memories. Tears rolled down his cheeks. His face turning red from suppressing more tears to roll down. To his surprise jungkook hugged him.

Tae felt like all his emotions were carrying away by the embrace of his gookie. Jungkook patted Tae's back and hummed "it's ok, I'm with you" which made Tae relieved.

After few minutes jungkook pull over and hold Tae's hand and enquired "Are you okay? Is everything fine? If you're guilty for what you did it to me, it's fine I forgive you. You dont need to cry."

Tae's face got lit up from hearing those words.

"Jungkook-ah I'm really sorry I did all those things upon misunderstanding you."

Jungkook was confused. "What are you saying Tae! I'm not getting you!"

"Mmm maybe I should make it clear to you. It all happened 75 years ago. Things were not like this before, everything got changed with your grandfather's entry!"

"What?! Did you mention about my grandfather? Why did he comes here and what have he done to you guys!?"

Jungkook was confused to hear his grandfather's name.

"Yes Jungkook-ah, he was here years ago. Just like you he also came here as a mountaineer who lost the way but had evil intentions."

Jungkook's eyes got widened. He knew that his grandfather was an adventurous person but never thought that he would have get in trouble with these people. And how stupid was him to follow the same lie as of his grandfather.

"Tae.. what did my grandfather do to you?"

Tae saw the real concern in gookie's face and continued.

"Mm.. I dont know how I should start this.. yeah, Jimin.. yes it was him who started everything. The Jimin you know now isn't like that years ago, he was so cheerful and giggly and spread his positive vibes all over. We were so happy to see him like that which I miss the most these days."

Tae took a deep breath and faced the shining walls of the cave and continued.

"Your grandfather had that unique ability to make others trust him blindly and we did it. Jimin saw him as his soulmate and was so happy to share everything with him. We were so happy to see them together. He was free to visit the cave whenever he want. Jimin shared almost every secrets of the cave and Your grandfather took that as an opportunity and gained the secret information about 'The blue Belle of Asia'."