Chapter 23

Author's POV

Tae hold his gookie's hand so softly. Jungkook melted in the warmth of Tae's hands. They came closer and their fingers hugged each other. They kept their eyes for each other without even blinking. Admiring each other's beauty they haven't noticed when their lips came close or how they ended up kissing each other.

The sweetness from jungkook's lips made tae fall even harder into the kiss. Their hands wandered all over the others body. Tongue slipping into the other and devouring the taste. Tae kept jungkook's head steady by holding the back of jungkook's neck and making the kiss more romantic.

The night was happy with their confession. The moon Goddess blessed them with its glory. And one thing they haven't noticed is that the cave was brightening with the gems glowing. The blue light flashed all over the place and made it really magical.

The gems accepted their love and and regained its beauty and glow

The gems accepted their love and and regained its beauty and glow. The news flashed all over and ofcoarse it reached the ears of RM.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and got shocked from the view. It literally made him mute. Jungkook gasped which made tae to come into reality. They step back from the kiss and witnessed the beauty of the cave. Tae immediately looked above and saw the full moon glowing so prettily, A tear drop escaped from Tae's eyes from the joy.

"T-Tae what's- what's happening!?" Jungkook asked with concern.

Taehyung immediately hugged jungkook. He couldn't control the emotions overflowing.

"Jungkook-ah.. gookie... we made it! We really made it!"
Tae expressed his joy by kissing all over jungkook who stood there without any idea.

"Tae I- I didn't get you! What are you talking about!?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.

"Oh Jungkook-ah.. how can I make it more clear. See, the cave regained it's glow! The cave accepted our love!" Said Taehyung with his famous boxy smile.

"The cave did what!"

"Really!"

"Did we made it!"

"Taehyung-ah....."

Jungkook expressed his joy by bouncing up and down like a bunny.

Taehyung was beyond happy. He couldn't control his emotions. He hugged his gookie over and over.

Jimin and Hobi ran to the cave, breathing heavily. When they saw Tae and Gookie hugging each other the Angels couldn't stop smiling themselves and made the lovebirds get their attention.

"Taehyung-ah, you really did it!" The angels cheered him and Tae asked them to join the hug. The four hugged each other and laughed their heart out.

In the sapphire palace

"He did it my lord! The stones gained it's glow back!" Seokjin expressed his joy with control because he knows RM isn't pleased with the news.