Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and Hobi brought me to a small house which felt so comfy and warm from the outside cold. There was neetly arranged books everywhere in the house. It's more like a library! I saw a round bed covered in white feather filled blankets in a corner. Besides that a small lamp on a wooden table decorated the place perfectly. Whenever I visit a library, I always think about a comfy bed like this everytime. This is exactly like that. A fire pit was lightened up by Hobi hyung which made the house feels so warm.

The two tiny fairies are making chirping voices to get my attention. I faced them to know what they are talking about!

" what's it about?" I enquired.

"Jungkook you need to know something about this place." Hobi cleared his voice and continued.

"Jungkook we are so happy to have you here. It's like we are getting a friend after a long time. But we cant be there with you always. You should leave the place as soon as possible because it's dangerous for you here."

"Why? I'm not doing any harm for you guys. I'll be leaving here when I could contact my friend. I'll be only here till then. Why are you guys making me leave soon? You dont like me?" I pouted.

"No Jungkook-ah. It's not as so. This place holds many secrets which is unknown to the public.You shouldn't wander here and there and dont come in front of Tae's eyes. If Tae finds you... pray for your soul dear!" Jimin sighed.

"Why are you guys scaring me? Ok fine I wont wander here and there..."

Both fairies hugged me and left.

"Uhff! Those guys are so noisy.. but still they are good. Atleast they offered me a house. Mm.. lemme take a look around".

Author's POV

During Night

Jungkook slowly opened the door and look around. He saw none around. He left the house quickly taking a lamp with him and went to the place where he met Jimin for the first time. He kept the lamp aside and started to dig in the snow.

"Where the hell did I kept that bag! Ahgh this cold.." jungkook complained.

He kept on digging and finally he found the bag's strap and quickly pulled it up. Jungkook unzips the bag and took the mystery box out. He left the place and came back to the house.

" I really need you for the further journey."

Jungkook kept the box safe under his bed and went to bed.

Next Day

Jimin's POV

"We should check jungkook. Come let's visit him. Tae will be back soon. We should make it before that". I pulled Hobi hyung's hand and brought him to jungkook's house. Hobi hyung knocked the door.

"Why are you guys knocking the door?"

I heard a raspy deep voice coming from the back. My entire body shivered in fear. I felt my mouth getting dried.

"In the name of God RM please spare our life."

I gulped down and turned to see confused Tae infront of us.

Tae furrowed his brows and gave a look questioning us.

"Ji-Jiminah are w-we going to die?" Hobi hyung whispered.