Chapter 10

⚠️The following chapter contains sexual abuse, mentioning of blood and strong language⚠️

"Now gookie, I think you can take more than this, Huh?"

Soon Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the frozen floor . Jungkook winced in pain as his lower stomach hit the crystals which caused wounds on his pale skin. Tears rolling down from the boy's doe eyes and teeth clenched. Taehyung with his dark lustful eyes caressed the young boy's cheek and placed his other hand on his butt, squeezing it lightly.

"Oh boy, seeing you like this makes me want to fuck your brain out of your head". Jungkook sniffled, tears sliding down his tinted cheek.

"N-No, p-please it hurts." Taehyung closed his eyes for a minute and opened it back after a minute which is now overpowering his dark blue ones.

Jungkook shivered in fear and begged "I-I'll be a good boy. Please dont r-rape me." Jungkook sniffled more, Taehyung removed his hand from his cheek to his other butt cheek.

Jungkook flinched when Taehyung entered him without warning. Jungkook let out a cry of pain. Taehyung didn't wait for the younger boy to adjust and started thrusting mercilessly, leaving jungkook screaming from pain.

"P-please.. it h-hurts so nggghhh b-bad A-ahh." Jungkook whimpered scratching Taehyung's back harshly. Jungkook felt like ripped apart. Tears blurred his vision, his body shaking aggressively by every thrust Taehyung delivered.

Taehyung smirked heavily. "Ah, you're so tight." Taehyung bit his lip watching jungkook who was full on crying.

He was helpless. The boy who came to safeguard his life is now under threat from another devil. He cursed himself for choosing this. He felt useless because he couldn't do anything.

Jungkook moaned with every thrust, gripping onto Taehyung's shoulder.

It was quiet in the dark cave, the sound was the shallow breathing from jungkook along with the moans and skin slapping.

Jungkook had thrown his head back, jerking suddenly when he felt bundle of nerves being hit over and over.

He moaned loudly. Taehyung smiled and fasted his pace.

"Are you gonna cum baby?"

Jungkook was disgusted himself for being in this state , nails digging into the flesh of Taehyung's back, drawing blood out of the painful scratches.

Another moan escaped him when Taehyung squeezed his cock in his long fingers.

"Go ahead then. Come for me gookie". Taehyung purred, watching satisfied as jungkook come in his hand.

With a groan, jungkook let his hands fall off Taehyung's back onto his sides.

Taehyung slid into him few more times before releasing into jungkook. Thick fluid filling him up. Jungkook scrunched his face with disgust.

Taehyung pulled out leaning into kiss jungkook on the lips. The kiss later became a heated section and jungkook was a crying mess now. Taehyung bite the younger's lips harshly drawing fresh blood from him.

Taehyung leaned back and had a look over the destroyed boy for minute. The red patches on his skin are turning purple which is covered all over his body. Strong handprints on his inner thighs and butt were very visible. His lips were shedding blood drops. The puffy teary eyes are failing to stay open. Taehyung had a smirk on his face enjoying his art.

"You're a good slut for me gookie". Taehyung gathered his clothes and was about to put up when he heard Jungkook's whimpers again.

"I-I dont deserve t-this. I haven't done anything w-wrong. Then why me? Why y-you did this to me? Why you r-rap.." Jungkook couldn't finish his words when a strong hand cupped his cheeks and chocked him.

"You really think I'm a fool gookk? Huh!.." jungkook was confused what the elder was mentioning about. "I know exactly why you're here for, and what you're aiming for" jungkook panicked. He was shocked. The elder found his aim!

"I-I.." jungkook was about to speak when a strong slap hit his face. Tears rolled down. For a moment jungkook couldn't hear anything rather than a beeping sound. His face stinks from the pain. Blood dripping down from already wounded lips.

"You fucking slut really thought to make me a fool with all your dumb fucking lies and take over the precious gem which I am guarding for years, huh!" Taehyung made jungkook to make eye contact with him by forcefully tilting his face.

If Jungkook haven't seen those red fiery eyes before he could have passed out already. The grip of Taehyung's hands were intensifying as Jungkook was trying to escape from his hold.

When jungkook tried to protest, soon another slap was made by Taehyung.

"You really cant escape from me now on you fucking faggot. You need to fulfill all my needs now. And if you're trying to disobey me, you know I can kill you like plucking a flower."

Taehyung pushed back the young boy back to the cold surface and walked away making the boy into sobbing hard in the dark.
.
.
.
.
.
Outside the cave Taehyung was in confusion. He looked to the bright moon, thoughts roaming in his head.

"Why the stones doesn't gain the shine back?"

_____________________________________________

Authornim here👋

I'm extremely sorry guys for delaying the update. I was having some family functions and I was busy. I'll try to update regularly from now on.
.
.
I'm so sorry to use the 'f*g' word. I really apologize for using it. But please understand me and continue loving the story.
.
.
Finally we reach 300+ reads!! I'm so happy. Keep supporting me. And I love your comments. I request you to dont be a silent reader, please cast your votes and do comment.
.
.
I love you all💜