Chapter 6

Recall

"Why? What happen?" I enquired.

Jimin spoke up. "T-Taehyung is here!"

Author's POV

Jungkook made Jimin and Hobi believe that he's a mountaineer who lost the route and ended up here. He acted dumb and cute with his bunny features in order to not get suspicious. He created a friendly atmosphere with both fairies which made them trust in jungkook more.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and Hobi were panicking and hiding behind each other. They were throwing hands each other. They were blabbering. I couldn't understand the situation. I was already shocked to see unhuman things and now they are giving me another panick by getting panicked!!

"Hobi hyung stop blabbering and hide jungkook somewhere" jimin said in a low voice in between his panick.

"No. You're the one who meet with this person first. It's your responsibility. I dont know anything about him!" Hobi shrugged.

"Hyung dont be stupid at this moment. Yeah I was the one who met him first but you also met him and you even shook hands with him! So you're also responsible. Now please help me to hide him! Please hyung!" Jimin begged.

Meanwhile, I was wondering why they are arguing each other, that too to hide me! Why?

I didn't do anything wrong (yet) ! Why are they behaving as so?

"Guys stop this mess. I didn't do anything wrong. Why should I hide?" I asked in worry

"Jungkook-ah it's no time for a Q &A. Please hide yourself anywhere. If Tae found you it's the end for all three of us!" Jimin said in fear.

"Jungkook-ah Tae will reach here any time, please hide yourself. And dont appear in front of him until we say! Just hide. Ok" Hobi pushed me behind a rock and shooshed me.

I was clueless. What's happening? Taehyung! Is it the Guard? I thought to myself.

That was when I heard footsteps approaching. There comes a six feet or more than six feet handsome guy with dark black hair. Deep sea, yes his eyes looks like a deep sea. I could see small crystals around his eyes which complemented his fair skin. The sharp jawline could make anyone knee in front of him. In conclusion a fine ass man!

 "OMG! he's here! He's here!"

"Shut up Hobi hyung. You'll only make it visible for him. Please be calm and act natural. Okay!" Jimin warned Hobi.

"Hey Tae! Are you back after meeting seokjin hyung?" Jimin enquired to the so called Taehyung.

" yeah I'm coming back after meeting him. Why you didn't want me to come back?" Taehyung made shivers up the spine of jimin. Jimin just throw an innocent smile by ignoring his question.

"Woah! Damn his voice is so deep!" I exclaimed.

"Wait! Who was that?" Tae furrowed his brows.

"N-No I didn't heard anything!" Jimin lied.

Oops! I covered my mouth.

" me too! I haven't also heard anything. It may be your thoughts. Just leave it Tae." Hobi made Tae in doubt and smiled awkwardly.

"Mm.. maybe! By the way, why are you guys roaming here? I said you both to be in the cave while I'm not. Have you guys done the work I instructed?" Taehyung's expression changed to anger and suspicion.

"T-that.. w-we... we were j-just here to s-see the sun-sunrise! Y-yeah! We were here to see the sunrise. And we have done all the work. We are good fairies after all.. haha!!" Hobi brought up a stupid lie but it somewhat made tae believable or maybe he just focused only on to the work.

"Okay good! But you guys looks suspicious. Is there anything that you're hiding from me?" Taehyung bent down to ask the two cute fairies.

" N-no we are not hiding anything" both Jimin and Hobi said in unison.

"Mm.. I'm believing you both as of now. And stop wandering here and there. Be in the cave within five minutes". Taehyung gave them an order and walked away.

I could hear my heart in the head. My palms are sweat even in this cold snow.

"Oohff! Is he gone? Should we call jungkook out" Hobi enquired to Jimin.

"Yeah he's gone. Call jungkook out" Jimin said to Hobi after checking Tae.

"Jungkook come out!" Hobi called out my name.

"What was that? I'm scared to death. Why is he so cold? Is he mad or something! OMG I'm having a panic attack now!" I said in pout.

"Hehe, he's cold like ice. Beware of him. He's is the Guard of the Sapphire Cave. The only Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said while holding his fear inside.

"Oh! Is he that dangerous! It's better for me to stay away from him." I acted dumb.

Both fairies giggled from my expression and adored me for my cuteness. "I'm a born actor" i thought to myself.

"Guys if you could help, please show me somewhere to stay for some days. I lost my bag which I borrowed to one of my companion and i have no way to contact him or others now. I'm so scared here. I dont know anyone over here. I dont even have a phone. Please help me or else i will be starved in this cold till death" I made up a story which luckily made Jimin and Hobi believe in me.

They discussed something each other and came to me and said " jungkook-ah it's very dangerous and difficult for us to make you stay with us. But we can lend you a small house but it doesn't have much luxuries. Can you adjust with that?"

"Of course I can. You're so kind. I'm so thankful to you both" finally I can start my plan.

Author's POV

Despite jungkook's thoughts, the house lend by the fairies was nowhere near the cave. He couldn't find a single trial of the cave. Will his plan fail? Will he be able to find the cave and the stone? Questions roamed in his head.

_____________________________________________

Authornim here👋

I will be updating on every saturday.
Hope you like this chapter.
And please follow me and cast your votes.
Love you all💜🌈🐰🦋🐻