Chapter 9

⚠️There's gonna be some smut in this chapter, and since I'm not too good in it, it can be lil weird. You can provide advice and opinions. Feel free to comment.

Taehyung's POV

I cant help but to stare at the gorgeous boy in front of me laying in the cold. I analyzed his features, his pink lips are bleeding, his small eyes are although bruised, you can still see his smooth white skin. He was breathtaking even in this situation. He was effortlessly stunning.

"No wonder I found him the perfect for me" giggles escaped from my mouth.

Jungkook that was the name Jimin and Hobi were calling him. I really dont care about why he's here in this mountain, but I want him to satisfy my needs. I found him perfect for it.

I'm really frustrated from the last meeting with Jin. He really scolded me for not taking much care about the gems. To be honest I really do care them. but the purity of the stones, that's the matter which is making it complicated. The sapphires are kept pure with the help of true love. And I wasn't able to find one yet!

That was when I found jungkook in the fairy's place. I was really mad but when I stare into his doe eyes I could felt something very unique. Like that never happened before. I thought to make him my true love to keep the purity of the stones.

The sapphires will loose their purity in every thousand years, slowly they will loose their shine and will turn into rock. And from the last time the sapphires are fading again signaling their loss of purity so it's my responsibility to make it glow back. When me and my true love makeout in the night of full moon the stones will regain their glow.

"I just really hope everything works out with jungkook and me." A sigh relieved from me.

That was when jungkook squirmed weakly as a low groan was hummed in his mouth. He then slowly opened his eyes as it scanned the icy cave. He got panicked and started to move his eyes from left to right before meeting mine, I gave him a smile but not too sweet. He looked at me with a scared look. His expression was also filled with anger. As if he would kill me.

Author's POV

"FUCK! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! I'm going to kill you. You fucking Aaaaggh!"

Jungkook felt his hands getting burned from the flamy rings. Blood stained all over his body. The pain from cuts and bruises made him lay low. He was boiling with anger but he couldn't even barely stand now.

Jungkook who came to the mountain for keeping his life safe from a bitchy witch is now fighting against a stupid guard who he found as a horny pervert.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
Taehyung yelled so loud that Jungkook was sure that he will be getting another round of red eyed Taehyung soon.

Taehyung caressed the bleeding lips of jungkook's with his long soft fingers. Jungkook showed his disgrace from the act of Taehyung by giving a angry look. Taehyung pressed on to the wound in jungkook face followed by a hissing sound from jungkook. Tears rolled down from the doe eyes of jungkook. Which was surely enjoyed by Taehyung.

But to his surprise Taehyung wanted jungkook to obey him. So that he can accomplish his goal as soon as possible. It's a full moon night today, the sun has already came down. Soon the moon will take over the sky. He needs to make it hurry. He needed to make jungkook obey him.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you to kiss me! You really tried molest me! You motherfucker! Take away your filthy fucking hands from me." Jungkook growled strongly showing his disagreement. Jungkook was beyond outrageous. He felt like he would explode. His face and ears had gone red from the anger. And that's when he felt the large hand on his neck, fingers tightly wrapping around it. Jungkook panicked suffocating as the air in his lungs slowly escaped with hard squeeze of Taehyung's fingures.