Chapter-15

Jungkook's POV

It's a nice place filled with beautiful flowers, the butterflies batting their wings in the slow wind, The sky is blue and bright. I look around realizing where I'm right now!
I'm in the middle of a Garden!

A ray of light flashed to my face, I turned to look where it's coming from. In the far distance i could see a waterfall and the light was from there. A semi circle of rainbow could be seen. It's pretty. That was when I noticed a figure in the near to the waterfall. My eyes focused to the figure. It's a guy, a man maybe in his mid twenties, he's well dressed, his eyes are crescent because he was smiling. I stepped closer to the person..

The so called person flashed a bright smile, a gummy smile! I recognize him! It's Yoongi hyung! I ran faster to him, his arms are open to welcome me to his embrace. I'm few steps closer to him. I swift my legs to reach him. I'm almost there, I reached my hands to touch him, BUT..

He fell to the waterfall!..

"HYUNG!.."

My eyes bulged open, my breath is not steady and i'm shivering. I'm soaked in water making my body freezing cold. Realization hitting me- I was dreaming. A sigh escaped from me. My eyes wandered through the cave and found curled up figure rolling in front of me.

"O-oh w-what hap-ppen, are y-you hurt go-anywhere!"  Even though the shivers from the cold is not favoring me, I managed to ask the person out of concern.

I stepped closer to him slowly. There was fear inside me, but a person was hurting in front of me. I couldn't stay still, so approached him. I rolled him right making him facing me.

"Aahh.. My God Help me" it was Taehyung, my eyebrows are furrowed now. I was wrong. He wasn't in pain, rather he was laughing. It was only then I noticed that bucket rolling besides him. It was him who soaked me. I mentally slapped myself for showing concern for this monster.

"Why are you so stupid?" Taehyung clenched
to his stomach, his boxy smile full on display.

"Oh y-you can laugh?" Taehyung stopped laughing at the moment by hearing those words from me. His eyes are now back to those cold ones.

"Oh shit here we go again" i thought to myself. Taehyung's eyes followed to my hands which are engulfing him. I stare to his eyes making my face scarlet. I haven't took back my hands till I realize. I stepped back and whispered a sorry.

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood up closer to me. A smirk is visible in his face. He made his steps even closer to me and lean closer to my face. My heartbeats can be heard in my cheeks as it makes my face even reddish.

"Do you know one thing lamb, you look so sexy now" his stare moved from my wet hair locks to my shivering lips followed to my collarbone and down to my...

I closed myself with the jacket and pushed him back. "You horny monster, stay away from me. And stop imagining those dirty thoughts." I yelled at him and covered me with the blankets.

Taehyung licked his lips and chuckled. To be honest, he looks so hot when he did that. Why he's so handsome, and out of all why he should be a monster? His boxy smile was making him look like a cute fluffy ball.

"Stop Jungkook! What are you thinking! He's a monster who handcuffed you and raped you and tried to kill you." I shook of my thoughts and curled myself into a blanket ball.

Taehyung came closer to me and from his each steps I was screaming "Hey stop right there, dont even try to make another step" Taehyung made his another step ignoring my words "I said stop" he's now inches away from my face. I can feel his breath, his stare which battled themself  between my eyes and lips.

"Sto.."

"Shhh.."

I tried to stop him but he placed his fingers on my lips and made me stop instead. He once again scanned my face. I really wanted to push him away but the thing was happening again. I'm weak in front of him.

His lips are inches away from mine. He moved closer and closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was smooth in the beginning until he started to bite my lower lips and entering his tongue to my mouth exploring everywhere. Soon it turned into a makeout section.

_____________________________________________

Authornim Here👋

PTD was so nice. I loved the song. We are in deaf pride month and BTS really supported them by including the sign languages🥺

And

Thank you guys. GoS have reached 1.8 k reads💜  You're my fav potatoes 🥰

I love you all

Keep supporting GoS and cast your votes.
😘