Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

We were startled when we heard that deep voice. The voice I hated the most. The fairies quickly disappeared and again it was me alone in this horrifying cave.

Fear over draped me again, shivers rushing through my spine. But this time I decided to face him, to fight him.

"Oh, the coconut head is awake. I thought that you'll pass out for the entire week." His face was covered with mockery. And it clearly irritates me, making my blood getting heated up with anger.

The footsteps were getting closer until it reached under my nose. He is only one step away from me. A smirk was visible in his face. The deep blue eyes were piercing into my soul making my knees wiggle. The feeling was different, I was staring to his facial features. His sharp jawline, skin in honey colour, a tiny mole on the tip of his nose, his asymmetrical eyelids, he's ethereal!

"Wait, what the hell am I thinking!" I mentally slapped myself. It was like I was trapped in a trans or something. I shook of my head and gave him a cold stare. By which I earned a mocking laugh from his side.

" cant resist what you see. Huh?!" He teased me. "You better leave me alone you scumbag."  I appreciate myself for not stuttering this time. But my confidence went down when he came near to me and pulled me closer to him by grabbing my back hair.

I yelled in pain, but his grip was only getting strong. "How dare you to call me that you piece of shit." His cold horrific side is back. But I was not ready to surrender this time. I need to be courageous and fight him back.

" what should I call a person who detained me and rapped? You dont know about me. Yes I'm here for what you treasure for all these years. And mark my words Kim I'll take what I want." Even though my eyes were teary from the pain i was feeling from his grip in my hair but i managed to say what i wanted.

The grip of his hands against my hair became stronger and I was paining like hell. I was trying very hard to control my tears from falling down but when he squeezed my cheeks and made me chock, without my consent a tear fell down.

"You know what gookie boy, you're just a filthy creature for me. I could kill you from the very first time when I realised your shitty face, but guess what! I'm just going to make you suffer inch by inch before giving you a goodbye to the hell." His words escaped from his gritted teeth, I could feel his breath hitting my face, he was that much close to mine. He pushed me down making me fell hard to the cold surface.

I was yelping in pain. Taehyung marched to me and went on his knees. He caught my dress collar and pulled near to his face. I stared straight to his eyes. The anger inside mine was not fading out. I really wanted to punch his face but to my surprise he stood up and turned. I was confused, I thought he was going to hurt me again.

I tried to stand up imagining myself to drag him down to the surface and to beat the shit out of him. But for my surprise I wasn't able to move a bit. I looked down only to witness myself cuffed again with the flamy magic rings!

"YAH! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" I yelled at him but he didn't give a shit and disappeared from my sight. a sigh escaped from me because of the continuous defeat.

_____________________________________________

Authornim here👋

Ok! First of all everyone breath in... now breath out!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS HAPPENING! 😱🥵