Chapter 22

Preview...

"Kim Taehyung thanking you for the promise you made, I already took what i wanted from you. And dont forget from today its gonna be your duty to sparkle the gems."

___________________

Tae was confused to hear that. But his soul was happy as long as he got Jimin by his side. Tae smiled at Jimin and he return it back. Hobi helped Jimin to walk as he felt difficulty without his wings. His heart was in pain but he decided to keep the secret within himself.

When they reached the cave back Hobi made Jimin to rest and stood besides him the whole day.

Meanwhile tae was in a talk with Jin hyung.

"What have you done taehyung-ah?"

"Hyung what's the matter, make it clear for me."

"Why did you agreed to sacrifice your most cherished one to the Lord. Why are you so stupid!?"

Jin was wandering side to side restlessly. His eyes were forming tears.

"Taehyung-ah I dont know how to say this.. your.. your father-"

"What happened to my father? Hyung.. tell me what happened to him?"

Tae shakened Jin with his question. He was concerned to hear his sick father's name mentioned.

Tae loves his father more than anything. He was a perfect son. Even though his father was sick from having a toxic potion he took well care for him.

"Tae.. he.. he's no more!"

Tae got shocked from the news. Realization hitting him hard. He broke down.

"H-Hyung what are you saying.. my my f-fathe.. aaahhhhhh"

Tae broke into tears. He cant take the pain. He only had his father.

"It's all my mistake.. it was me who killed my father.. h-how can I.. hyung..what did I do.."

"Dont blame yourself taehyung-ah, it's not your fault. The Lord was rude to you but we cant disobey his orders, maybe he have seen what we haven't. And all these are the fault of that human. It's him whom to be blamed. Please dont cry my little bear.. it hurts me more."

Jin consoled Tae with his words and hugs. From that day Jin took tae as his own brother and tae decided to kill the human who caused everything.

Present Day..

"I'm so sorry Tae. I haven't known these facts. "

Jungkook hold Tae's hand and consoled him. He was sorry for what happened with Tae and Jimin. Even though the truth came late he still felt sorry for the both. Whether with the spell or not deep inside his grandfather was the reason behind all these was making him guilty.

"Hey bub, you dont need to be sorry. It's not your fault or something. And thank you, I haven't felt this much comforted ever before. I wish I could have this till my last breath."

Jungkook became scarlett red from the words of Tae. His words were sincere this time. He can feel that.

"But why Jimin haven't spoken anything about the witch?"

Jungkook enquired with doubt.

"Mm.. maybe he didn't want his friend to get hurt even more. I mean, the witch would've killed him if he mentioned her name. Their bond were like that."