Chapter 18

Authors POV

Taehyung was cringing inside but he wanted to do this or else The Lord is not going to spare him this time. His eyes wandered all over the younger who's in so much suspicion from what all things he have done to him, so he decided to start a conversation with him.

"It's not like what you're thinking, ok."

Jungkook furrowed his brows hearing those words from Taehyung who looks more suspicious now.

"I just wanted to.. to.."

Taehyung was searching for words to make him look less suspicious.

" yeah.. I just wanted to show you that rose flowers can alive in snow! Hehe"

Taehyung mentally slapped him for uttering such stupid words. On the other hand jungkook was surprised to here those words, his vision moved from Taehyung's face to the flower and back and forth.

Even though Taehyung was behaving weird and stupid at the moment, Jungkook was just admiring the cuteness of the latter which is very new to him. The small pout he made after uttering those words and the other cute gestures he did, everything was new to him.

"C-Can you keep that face always?"

Jungkook quickly slapped his own mouth realizing his thoughts went out through his mouth making Taehyung immediately turning back into the cold attitude he always kept.

"Aghh.. I cant handle this anymore.."

With a growl Taehyung disappeared from the cave, he was disgusted and the cringe feeling wasn't leaving him. Whereas jungkook stood there dumbfounded. He was lil bit disappointed for what he did.

"Why was he behaving so weird!?"

Jimin stood besides jungkook with the same expression as of him.

"Seems like someone is having a crush!"

Hobi wiggled his brows and giggled along with batting his wings with joy. Jungkook's eyes got widened from hearing those words. He turned to his Hobi hyung and gestured him to continue.

"Oh poor Jungkookie , you didn't get what I meant! Or are you acting dumb you cutie huh!"

Hobi teased jungkook more and got a slap on his chest from Jimin.

"What are you saying hyung?"

Jimin was curious to know about what the happy fairy was mentioning about.

" oh Jiminie, you too! Why you guys are acting so dumb! "

Hobi escaped a sigh while holding his on either sides of his hip and continued.

"When this cutie pie got trapped here, he was so courageous and was so arrogant. Now look at the same person who wishes to see the same face which made him cry the shit out of him and is holding the flower so close to his chest which was given by the biggest enemy of his life. You have fallen in love jungkook!"

Jungkook widened his eyes and shushed him immediately. Jimin was shocked to hear all those things so suddenly.

"Jungkookie, do you love Tae!?"

Jimin asked jungkook to clear his doubts.

"Mm.. I.. i can explain"

_____________________________________________

Authornim here👋

Sorry for the last two updates. I was so sleepy and updated the chapters. Forgive me if there's any error.

Thank you guys for your support for GoS.

And

Guess who's celebrating birthday today🤪

Me🥳

Congratulate me by starring that vote button below😁

Add on:

So on my birthday
○ RM posted on weverse
○ Gookie did an entire concert on vlive in seen through pajama
○ Tae shared a moment of Gookie

And I'm gonna flex it everywhere😎