3. Walt's Wizarding World part 1

Harry couldn't believe his eyes at what he was seeing, the thought it would be something like the Muggle one he had seen when the Dursley's took Dudley and he was forced to stay in the car on a burning hot summer's day but this time was different.

Yes he was coming fourteen but that didn't matter to him he was yet again fascinated at the wonders of magic only knowing of it for what... four years and better yet coming to terms with what his family had done to him for all those years after he lost his parents.

He would of fallen but Severus had found out his was appalling at Magical travel means having to catch him many a times when they had apparated a few times as well as Portkey which he was absolutely abysmal at landing and would always throw up if he wasn't holding to Severus at any given time, with the floo he was ever slightly better as he was using it more due to coming and going from Malfoy Manor but still bad.

Severus wondered if he would be ok with the Knight bus as it was kind of like a normal but except it was invisible and could travel so fast you could barely blink and it would be off, he was an ace at riding a broom so why everything else did he have a problem with he would never know.

As they landing after the Portkey which Harry held on for dear life Severus greeted some of the others that where waiting for them, he spotted the Malfoys right away and whispered to Harry that Draco were there which made the boy perk up more even if he was still looking very green.

"Still not used to magical transportation?" asked Lucius to Severus as he was still rubbing his son's back.

"No Lucius and I don't know what to so with it all, we have tried potions but he still ends up being ill" sighed Severus finally letting Harry go and he went to hug Draco and slightly gave him a kiss to his cheek which ended up with both of them blushing Weasely red which earned a muffled laugh from Narcissa.

After about ten minutes of waiting Harry was scooped up by twin red heads..... the Weasely's had arrived.

"Did I see what I saw brother?"

"I think you did Gred"

"Our Haddy-kins is growing up so fast" the finished together, only to be tackled to the floor by Otiz in fox form.

"Oof!"

This made Harry laugh at it all, after Draco Otiz loved the twins the best and he always helped with their pranks.

"Boys really running off on us the moment we land" said Molly to them but laughed slightly seeing her twins boys being "attacked" but a blue fur ball as everyone had nick named Otiz.

Otiz sat on the pair pinning them to the floor to say I have them trained in no time.

"Molly, Arthur welcome I see you brought everyone else but please introduce everyone if you don't mind" said Severus trying to get Otiz off the twins.

"Well this is my oldest Bill then Charlie with his girlfriend Nymphadora, you know everyone else" said Molly pointing to the three people Harry had never met before.

Bill and Charlie looked a tad scary with Bill with his long hair and dragon tooth necklace and three claw marks across his face and Charlie with his weather beaten face calluses and blisters all over his hands which didn't seem to bother him that much at all.

The female Nymphadora was strange her hair kept changing every colour of the rainbow while Charlie kept hold of her.

Sirius and Remus stood off to the side slightly so not over whelm him like last time and they got "punished" in Harry's eyes of no chocolate and being trapped in Animagus form for a week, Harry was talking to Draco's friends Theo and Blaise jumping on the balls of his feet that was until he noticed Ginny in the background holding onto some luggage not saying anything, she was in a plain grey dress, hair in a bun she was looking at the floor.

"Hadrian don't worry about her she won't be able to do a thing with us here, she will be place on the magical reins so she won't be able to spoil yours and Draco's birthday treat" said the twins as they were still pinned by Otiz as he was now lying down on them looking like he was asleep.

Harry just nodded and stayed close to friends and boyfriend not wanting to be near her after what she had said and tried to do to him since she was only a first year.

..............................

They were soon unpacking for their two weeks stay, everyone had a room to share, the Snape family (Severus, Tom, Harry and Otiz), Weasely's (Molly, Arthur, Percy, Fred, George and Ginny who would be sleeping on the floor), Malfoy's (Narcissa, Lucius, Draco, Blaise and Theo) Bill, Charlie and Dora as she liked to be called all roomed together like Sirius and Remus were.

They had a whole floor to themselves which had six rooms, the last one they decided that if the boys wanted a sleep over that would be the room for them to do that.

Harry was bouncing around looking at anything, everything he couldn't sit still for a matter of what 3 minutes until he was up and looking at something new again, Otiz wasn't really helping much either he was now in his child form and was climbing everything and jumping all over the beds an sofas.

(adults bedroom)

(children's twin rooms, so Percy, Fred, George, Blaise, Theo, Draco, Harry and Otiz's rooms are all like this)

"Hadrian calm down we will be going out into the park soon but we aren't going anywhere until we are unpacked and had lunch" said Tom as he came out holding Harry's things and tried to march him into the room he would be staying for their stay but he was almost ball dozed over due to a hyperactive hybrid turned 6 year old human.

"Wheee! Tommy Tommy we go pways nows?" he asked jumping up and down his blue hair flying about.

"Otiz soon but first we have to put our things away neatly first then we will have lunch, then we will go out and explore the park we have two weeks here" said Severus finally able to catch both his son and familiar at once which had taken him about 20 minutes so far.

"We goes now, now, now!" said Otiz as he wriggled out of his grip taking some clothes with him and into the room. 

"Thank you Otiz, now Hadrian... get down from there!" said Severus noticing Harry was now hanging off the ceiling, some how getting his magic to work wonders yet again.

Tom laughed at it all and hid his wand from Severus and winked up at Harry who laughed at his father's sigh.

Soon everyone were waiting for the Snape family to make an appearance only to here "Harry get off the ceiling, don't go and jump on the sofa or the beds, Otiz don't encourage him!" everyone outside laughed it looked like Harry was going to make this trip fun but was it going to be in a god way or bad.

Some of them have had a back experience of a bored Harry but never and hyperactive, excitable Harry before.