14. Weighing of the wands

The time had come for the four Champions to have their wands weighed, Harry had been out of the hospital wing for what four days and not he had to go through all of this he still left awful but he knew he had to do this.

The staff and students looked out for Harry the best they could after they found out what Cormac hand done to him and saw how protective Otiz was being and it was worse than before he would snap at anyone who he deemed attacker and it was like that even for Harry's friends the only one allowed close was Draco who was normally seen wrapped around Harry's neck or on Otiz back, other than that no one was allowed close enough to the boy in Otiz' eyes.

Harry was brought in with the rest of the schools for breakfast he was still sore but with what had happened not long ago it was all due to Cormac and his friends; Cormac's that is; was trying to get to Harry like he did but Otiz kept them at bay.

What Harry didn't to do was go into the tournament but he was bound by magic to compete in it or lose his magic which he didn't want to do as he would kill Otiz and wouldn't be allowed to stay in the Magical world and would most likely have to go back to the Dursley's even though they were in prison but still he might go to Vernon's sister Marge and that dog Ripper who she loved to use to attack him.

He sighed as he entered the hall everyone stared at him only to have Hermione come to him demanding him to go back to Dumbledore and that he should really be with his family and not Professor Snape of all things, he was going about this all wrong and that he was going against the great and wonderful Albus Dumbledore. He should be following Albus Percival Wulfic Brian Dumbledore and not this Tomas Malakai Sötétség person who was nothing against Dumbledore.

"Just leave me alone Granger, we aren't friends anymore please" said Harry as he tried to get passed her but she took hold of his arm and started to drag him out of the Hall with everyone watching.

"That's it I've had enough let go of Hadrian now or so help me I'll bite you Granger!" snarled Otiz he was in his teenage form dressed head top toe in black he really did look like a blue haired Severus like this, he pulled her away and threw her out of the hall.

"Touch him again and I will do much worse!" he dragged Harry over to the Slytherin table and away from the crumpled wolf pup on the floor who whimpered but everyone ignored her.

She got up and headed to her table but they had all closed rank and wouldn't let her sit down and because of this she glared at the head table waiting for them to do something but all Minerva did was wave her hand and a small table appeared at the back of the hall for her to use as she couldn't sit at the Gryffindor table anymore.

Tom sighed it was going to be a very long year, he stood up clapping making everyone look at him, he had an easy going smile on his face.

"Please sit down Miss Granger, Professor McGonagall has transfigured a table for you as everyone else isn't letting you sit with them so that will have to do" he waited for her to sit down so he could continue it took a while but she did finally sit down he knew for a fact that she would be up in his office to complain that is if she knew the password as he had changed it once again, from Család meaning family to kígyószívű meaning snake heart, yes he went Slytherin this time around and it was always in Hungarian but it would open to English anyway he didn't want to use Parseltongue as everyone might know it was him Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but he hadn't been him for years.

"Welcome to another new day, yes its rainy and groggy out there but I would like to ask the champions to follow me after breakfast to get your wands weighted so then we can start off the Tri Wizard Tournament!" he clapped his hands showing he was eager to start it all because he wanted it to be finished as soon as possible.

"Harry shouldn't be in it and she should follow Albus Dumbledore you are a fake and shouldn't be here!" shouted Hermione from the back of the hall making everyone sigh she was still going on about this, it was getting annoying now.

Harry held onto Otiz the best he could without hurting his poor ribs, Otiz knowing that if he moved badly while Harry was holding onto him he could do more damage to his still healing ribs, it made him sigh at it all.

"Well miss Granger from what I remember is that I was asked to be the new Headmaster back when I was in Hungary at the same time as helping Potion Master Snape and his son in a court trial, I was moving here anyway to start anyway and your government asked me to take up this role. I had no clue when I represented both of them that I would be going up against Mr Dumbledore and then take his position sadly to say I was surprised.

If you have a problem with me being here I would suggest that you write a letter to Minister Fudge about it all better yet he will be here to over see the wand weighing which sadly we are now all late for so if the champions would follow me please" he got up and had the four students and Otiz follow him out of the great hall.

The four older students closed rank around Harry Otiz was back in his animal form and Draco was clearly on Harry's head and coco was on his back.

"When is my human going to be back to normal not that I mind he's cute like this" Otiz laughed when he heard that and Draco squeaked angrily as if to say 'I'm not cute'.

"Awe hatching don't worry you will always be cute to me no matter what from you take" said Coco hugging Draco the best she could while on his back again Otiz laughed again making everyone look at him.

"Don't worry Coco just wants to know when Draco will change back and she called him cute twice and he didn't like it" said Harry but he got a nip on his ear by said ferret, "ow that hurt Draco" places him on the floor making him walk he pouted.

They got to the classroom where Cornelius Fudge was waiting for along with Ludo Bagman and Bartemius Crouch Sr and lastly Garrick Ollivander who was going to be doing the wand weighing, Rita Skeeter was in the room again to get her scoop like normal after the lies she had done already Harry didn't want her there.

"Shall we start with the youngest in the weighing?" asked Ollivander to everyone and then looked at Harry who looked like he was about to have a panic attack but he felt a calming hand on his shoulder and looked up to see who it was and saw onyx eyes staring down at him who nodded to him that it was ok.

"Ok Mr Ollivander" and he went over, this made Ollivander smile "very well Mr Potter or should i say Mr Snape?", Harry nodded to him when he said Mr Snape but said nothing more.

He soon checked his wand "11 inches, holly wood with phoenix feather very good Mr Snape very good I told you your wand would do great things, now onto the next one" he handed back Harry's wand and went onto the next one which was Cedric's "12 1/4 inches, ash wood with unicorn tail hair, very well next one" he handed the wand back and started on the foreign wands which he remarked as remarkable.

"Well onto the only young lady in the group Miss Delacour if you please" she gave him her wand and he stared for a bit and smiled "unique I must say its  9 1/2 inches made of rosewood and veela hair as you are 1/4 veela so it works remarkably well for you I must say Miss Delacour" he hands it back and Viktor Krum went up to Ollivander.

He took the wand and felt its power "strong I will say and loyal to you Mr Krum well lets see, yes yes as I thought 10 1/4 inches hornbeam wood with dragon heartstring, very good wands all of them well gentlemen and young lady I have done what is asked of me I should be on my way none of the wands have had anything bad cast from them" he soon left the group and headed home.

"Can we go now please" said Harry who was no behind Severus as Rita Skeeter's eyes gleamed she now knew the wands and was wondering how she could twist it all.

"Can I do some interviews with the darling champions?" she looked towards the men in the room, Tom just sighed at it all.

"If they want it let them if not leave them alone better yet sign this contract about twisting the truth of four under age witches and wizards I as head master will not let you get away with it all and a teacher or parent will sit in on the interviews" his eyes flashed red very briefly no one noticed but a contract was written up beforehand so she just had to sign it and then she could have her interview.