9. Really Barty?

Hello everyone and very long time no speak or read in this case, I will say this now I don't think this will be a good chapter as my mind still isn't with writing due to my trauma that I faced 14 years ago and I am in therapy for it all and they had said I should at least try to get back into it and so here is a chapter, I do hope you all like it.

Plus lately ITV2 here has been showing the Harry Potter films so I have to do at least something for it right?

...................................................................................................................................

It wasn't a typical day today for Harry and his friends due to Hermione still being at the school and she was being worse than ever before and saying that just because she had gotten bitten didn't mean that she would be kicked out her 'grades' where still top of the class or that's what she thought, sadly she was now at the bottom of the school year.

Otiz was in his animal form and had shrunk to fit on Harry's shoulder, he as the size of a kitten it was something they had found out not too long ago that he could do that and wanted to be carried everywhere since which made his friends laugh.

They were heading into DADA for their first lesson of the year with one 'Alastor mad Eye Moody' aka Bartemius Crouch Jr, who had to make a dramatic entrance after taking a swig of his flask that held a potion that only he knew about and maybe Tom but no one else, he had stolen from Severus which would not please the potion master at all.

"Names Alastor Moody ex Auror fought in the first war against You-Know-Who" his eye spun around "if you want somewhere to discard your gum Mr. Thomas it better not be under your desk!" everyone stopped and he threw his chalk at Dean hitting him square between the eyes.

"Today we are going to learn about the Unforgivables, the Ministry doesn't want you to learn them but I say hah! If you want to keep your heads in this war you need to know what you are going up against, now can anyone tell me what they are and what they do?"

He looked around the class until Hermione of all people raised her hand making everyone sigh they knew that they would be in for a lecture yet again they swore she got worse and worse over the years and they had really hoped that after last year after she had been turned, yes it all got out that she was a werewolf but not Remus being one which was a bonus in itself to be honest.

Remus was helping out in the library now part time while taking care of Sirius back at Grimmauld Place he was doing much better in his sessions; Severus and even Tom had been helping him clean it up, with the help of both parties they had managed to get Sirius cleared of all charges after they had given in Pettigrew to the DLE and the wills read.

Turned out Sirius wasn't the secret keeper Peter was and that he had joined Voldemort as he was spineless and wanted to somehow make a name for himself but it was all for naught as Tom hadn't died and he was never there to kill the Potters he was in Hungry working as a Lawyer he had freed most of his Death Eaters after he realised what was going on after the Potters had died.

Once Tom knew what was happening he went to change everything he had collected his Horcruxes and had become sane once more sadly he wasn't or better term couldn't get rid of the one inside Harry as it would most likely kill him and neither him or Severus wanted to kill the boy he was just too sweet.

Back to the lesson now, Hermione's hand was up and so Barty had to call on her because the others weren't going to answer the question given if she was practically out of her seat waving her hand around like she had done in her first ever potions lesson back in first year.

Barty had been warned about her from Tom and he reluctantly called on her with a sigh making most laugh.

"Oh he's not happy Hads calling on her, belly rub me?" said Otiz in his smol form on the desk which Harry did.

Hermione glared at him "sir can't that thing be left outside, it can't be sanitary to have that think in here?" she snarled she couldn't yet control her wolf even with Remus helping her it had only been three months roughly since she was bitten and she had had only two transformations since so she was barely a pup in the age of werewolves and she was such a pain in the butt that Remus was thinking of giving her to Fenrir to teach her.

"Sadly I can't do that Miss Granger as he is a familiar, an unusual one mind you being a hybrid and all that, two different species being able to change forms as well as change size  I can't just kick him out because you don't like him. Now answer my questions or get out, I don't like people in my class demanding things off me".

She shrunk back in her chair and after what appeared to be an eternity she finally answered the question.

"They are Unforgiveable for a reason as each one is dark and dangerous, one to control, one to torture and the last one so deadly... it kills" she sucked in a breath to calm herself even if she was stuck up and like to bully people didn't mean she wanted to talk about this kind of stuff at all.

"Well done, took you long enough for it all girly but I'll give you a point, mind you just a point nothing more", he turned away from her and wrote them on the board as everyone started to write them down.

"You brats won't be using these at all, they are the very and I mean the very last..." a thump was head Otiz had fallen off the desk in his smol form and walked up to Barty and sniffed him causing him to glare at the man the hybrid smirked at him knowing he was hiding who he was but he wasn't going to say and he skipped off back to Harry in his normal size and sat next to him looking freakin proud.

Barty smiled he knew he wouldn't be able to hide from the familiar of all things but he could hide from the teachers and students for a while at least.

He soon showed everyone the curses making insect dance around on the students making them either laugh, scream or cry, he almost killed it by drowning it with the Imperio Curse but didn't do any of it, he brought it back to him and infected pain using the Crucio Curse making Neville look away remembering what and who made his parents end up in St Mungos for the rest of their lives and lastly he killed it, making everyone look away from it using Avada Kedavra Curse.

"There was only ever been one person to survive this curse and he's in this very room, Mr Snape it seems has survived and only came out with the scar on his forehead, lucky if you aske me even now after thirteen years we still don't know how" he smiled slightly towards Harry.

Otiz growled making people look it was rare that he would do something like growl it was more towards the three idiots when they were all at Hogwarts but it now only being the Know It All they couldn't careless but at a teacher there had to be a reason for it all.

Class was soon over with Hermione pushing everyone out of the way hoping to get to another lesson Harry was thankful that he and his friends had a free lesson to catch up with his homework or at least that's what he thought until he was asked to stay behind for a moment, making his friends go ahead of him. 

...............................................................................................................

Ok Barty needs a love interest here!

Should I have them cured?