41. Start of a Nightmare

Back at Malfoy Manor no one had noticed someone had tagged along as they all went about their business like normal, the elves thought she had come with the group so said nothing and would call her Master Hadrian's guest or Master Draco's guest and she hated it.

Hermione scoffed at what she was seeing, elves! house elves being 'abused' in her eyes; by the Malfoy family why couldn't they just let them be free they would be so much better off without having to slave over stuck up, pompous, rich arseholes known as the Malfoy's she would now make it her mission to free the creatures she wouldn't report this to Dumbledore as she was only told to keep an eye on the annoying-brat-that-won't-bloody-well-listen-too-the-wonderful-headmaster, nothing more, well besides killing that fleabag of his but that was a whole other different story if you asked her that thing never left Harry's side.

That was another thing why in Merlin were they calling him Hadrian when he was called Harry she would never know, the headmaster said that no matter what they called him his name was Harry James Potter and that he the wonderful merlin akin headmaster was his magical guardian not Snape and that he would get everything changed back to how it was before, the blood adoption was fake in his eyes and so it was fake in hers, she just had to find the boy.

As she walked around she was over come by so many different smells that it was drying her crazy, she couldn't work out which sent to follow and worse yet she couldn't work out where Harry's room was it appeared that he visited here quite often as she couldn't trace him at all, she did however notice a strong menacing scent that made her stop and almost submit to it, her inner wolf wanted to at least.

She had gotten lost so often in the maze that was known as Malfoy Manor that she was too proud to ask someone for help , mind you she didn't want to let this dark family know that she was there anyway, and by the time she had finally managed to get back to the front entrance way of the stupid damn thing they called a house it was now coming dark, her stomach growled but she could hang off for a while, she hoped.

.......earlier with the friends....... 

Harry and everyone were in Harry's room that was painted as a forest as it calmed him and he was able to sleep without any nightmares which was great as when Severus adopted him he would have nightmares for months until they got Otiz and discovered that a forest themed bedroom worked best for him.

Yes it was slightly babyish but he didn't care it was either this or nightmares.... he would have a babyish bedroom over the nightmares of his uncle any day thank you very much. 

"So Pansy got told off it seems" laughed Daphne as she ate some of the snacks the elves had bought for them.

"Yes she still doesn't get it that I don't want to know" sighed Draco as he leaned back on Harry's bed avoiding the sleeping kit on the bed away from them as the rest were in the seating area talking, they laughed at what the poor Malfoy Hair did.

"Oh dear cousin don't worry the pug will learn" said Luna as she dipped a sandwich in her tea and ate it, the other looked disgusted at it all but this is Luna for Merlin's sake she was quirky after all and very insightful if you asked the Lovegood or Malfoy families, they would swear hands down that she was a seer.

"I like that name for Parkinson to be honest it suits her" said Fred it was the longest time he had talked without switching around with George.

"Well as she is not longer our friend I think we will call her by her last name from now on" said Blaise, the purebloods knew it was custom to allow their close friends to call them by their first names but if they fell out of favour then it would be back to their last names and magic would know once the group agreed to it all.

They were soon called down for dinner and Harry was reluctant to leave Otiz alone in the bedroom but he knew at the moment he needed time to rest and recharge to get better he just hoped it would be soon he missed his goof ball, he was his best friend after all.

They all headed down after they had asked Yahtzee to keep an eye on him and to give him some blood to help him recover, the elf was more than agreeable all the elves loved the kitsune as well as Harry he could manage to get them to get him anything if he put on the tears and puppy eyes.

After dinner of roast beef and all the trimmings of course they headed back upstairs but something was amiss in Harry's room Otiz was now missing and his room was trashed, his blankets were thrown and ripped to pieces, his furniture was damaged and tipped over in other words his room was completely trashed.

In seconds the poor boy was screaming he was in some sort of flash back this brought the adults to the room, Severus picked Harry up and held him yes he was almost fifteen but he was still small and light for his age but Severus knew his son was getting better.

"Where's Yahtzee, wasn't he meant to look after Otiz?" said Lucius to everyone, making the children nod.

"Daddy Otiz isn't here where is he?" Harry was too upset to understand that he had just called Severus daddy instead of dad but that was something else they had to work out a way to find Otiz before Harry's magic lashed out and hurt everyone in the house, they could feel his magic.

"I will ask the elves if they had seen or heard anything within the last hour since we had dinner" said Narcissa.

"Well I think a sleepover in the lounge is the best way to go its so then the elves can sort out the rooms and keep an eye on the children" said Tom as he stroked Harry's hair calming him down.

 "A brilliant idea Tom...." Severus was caught off guard when Narcissa screamed it looked like all of the bedroom has been trashed but Harry's was the worse of them all.

"I'll get them whoever they are for this, everything is ruined dear and I had just replaced all the bedding and whatnot and then this happens, oh Hadrian it's ok this can all be fixed ok don't worry ok" said Narcissa as she came over and Harry latched onto her right away nothing beat her hugs in his eyes not even Severus could match it but he wasn't going to tell his parents any of that.

The search was on for Otiz

      (Malfoy bedroom's image Harry's is forest themed, Draco's a quidditch and dragon theme)

...........................................

sorry it's been a while i haven't been mentally here as of late and this is a write up of how many times i wrote this damn chapter but i think this is a good place to stop and head to the next chapter

who do you think is also in the house with them?

who kidnapped otiz?

otiz: HELP ME!