10. Here They Come The Champions

It was finally time to choose the champions for the tournament after the twins had tried to pass by it by using a potion to make themselves older but it back fired on them as they gained forced aged bodies of old men this made everyone laugh making Otiz fall off his chair.

Hermione had to be the big know it all yet again saying that Tom had created an age line around it but most likely it was all fake and that he was cheating about it all as he was no Dumbledore this made everyone groan they were getting really annoyed with her why couldn't she just leave and never come back? sadly that was too much to ask for.

As the twins were fighting Viktor, Fleur and Cedric all put their names into the cup while dodging a now animal Otiz as he danced around the cup liking the colour the flames turned each time a parchment was added to it, Coco was on his head the whole time loving the feeling of wind in her wings when she was still the Hogwarts students laughed.

It was now Halloween and Tom was waiting by the cup Harry was sitting on Otiz lap for some unknown reason but he was happy enough not to move the Hall was alive with anticipation on who would be the champions of the schools no one could wait.

*"Sit down please, now the moment you've been waiting for, the champion selection.." Tom magics the flames low to draw in an atmosphere making everyone every more eager to find out who the three would be.

He went up to the cup hand drawn to catch the parchment that was going appear from the cup everyone eagerly watching Otiz' eyes were trained on it, he had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Harry and he was going to protect him at all costs.

The first name appeared out of the cup Tom catching it right away. 

"...the Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum" the students of the school went wild clapping and cheering patting him on his back Tom shook his hand and showed him the way to the way to the off side room.

The cup spat out another piece of parchment grabbing it he announced the second champion.

"...the champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour" again the students went wild he shook her hand and showed her the way in which Viktor went.

Lastly it was Hogwarts turn for their champion, the cup spat out the last and final name.

"...the Hogwarts champion Cedric Diggory" the whole of the Hufflepuff table went crazy clapping him on the back and shaking his hand as he went he too was show the way to the room where the other champions were waiting, Tom clapped him on the back some wolf whistled as he went cheering.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions but in the end only one will go down in history, only one will hoist this chalice of champions this vessel of victory...", Minister Crouch brought in the chalice.

"...the Triwizard cup!" everyone went crazy but Otiz growled but no one heard besides Harry and his friends, this was an Otiz that was angry and was getting annoyed the longer it was going on.

Soon the cup started to glow and sputter Severus knew something was going on and was getting worried and so he stepped forward making Tom worry and so he looked towards the cup noticing acting strange and headed towards it as the fire went crazy.

The flames turned red and Tom had to shield his face as he didn't want to get burnt by how powerful and intense the fire was, Igor looked on proud as the flames shot out upwards releasing a forth and final parchment into the air.

Tom grabbed it and read out the name "Hadrian Snape?" he looked around and called out his name again "Hadrian Snape" this time more forceful, no one said anything, Severus was shocked how did his 14 year old son get passed the age line how even Tom was shocked at it all, his soon to be son had somehow been entered into the tournament.

Again he called everyone looking around Harry tried to hide in Otiz more as said familiar held him tightly and growled angrily to everyone close by.

Tom screamed his name this time "HADRIAN SNAPE!" he hid more into Otiz but the familiar got up carrying Harry to the other champions the boy was now crying in his arms, the boy as so scared, everyone else in the Hall glared at them as they walked off.

Some called out "cheat", others called out "he isn't even seventeen years old yet, Severus was shocked by what had happened Minerva tapped Otiz on his shoulder and let him go to the other champions.

Inside the room the other champions where waiting for the staff to come down and weren't expecting Otiz carrying a crying child in his arms.

"Otiz I don't want to be in this I don't, I don't, please I don't want to do this" he burst into tears even more while he clung to his familiar tightly.

The staff came in shouting all at once making the students look at them as they all came in and went up to Otiz who growled and hid Harry more in his arms turning away from them growling loudly making Harry whimper making himself smaller in Otiz' arms.

Tom went up to Otiz hoping and praying he wouldn't get bitten by the familiar, "Hadrian, Hadrian did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire?" but this just made Harry whimper and Otiz to growl more.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you? you're absolutely sure?" asked Tom only to earn another growl from Otiz as Harry cried louder, Madame Maxime called him a liar this earned her a massive growl from Otiz changing from into a giant Kitsune standing over Harry who was sobbing and calling for Severus more and more, his magic whipping out as Otiz was angry.

Barty stepped forward saying "to the hell he is, the Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object only an exceptionally powerful confundus charm could have hoodwinked it, magic way beyond a 4th year student". 

Igor stepped forward "you seem to have given this a fair bit of thought Mad Eye" they stared each other down neither wanting to get close to the irate familiar as the way he was now he was most likely going to attack anyone to protect Harry.

"It was my job to think as a dark wizard's do Karakaroff perhaps you remember" said Barty in his role as Moody.

"This doesn't help Alastor, I leave this to you Bartemius" said Tom walking pass the pair and looking at the Minister as he said the last part.

The Minister looked at everyone and finally said "the rules are absolute, the Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract, Mr Snape has no choice he is as of tonight a Triwizard champion".

Harry just cried he didn't want to lose his magic he didn't want to lose everything that he had grown to love, he just wanted one normal year and he couldn't even have that even after he got a family nothing was ever going to be normal, he just wanted to be normal that's all he ever asked for since his time at the Durslys.

He was brought into strong arms and he knew right away who it was and he held on tightly not wanting to leave he was so scare and all he wanted was his father close by. Severus just took him out and back to his room to stay until he had calmed down.

..............................................

I wrote this as I was watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince