chapter 1: 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

(a/n)
welcome loves.
english is not my mother language. there will be grammar errors and mistakes. feel free to give me advices and correct me.
criticism is appreciated, but without hateful comments.
in this story, umeji is a yandere. i got my inspiration from quite a lot of anime, manga and games such as "yandere simulator".
the story is completed. requests are sadly closed. enjoy the adventure.

ᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵉᵈⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ

how it all started..

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 mother, m/n, has always been hopeless romantic. ever since you were born, you have never met your real father because they both split up after he found out about your mother's pregnancy. leaving you with her ,alone.

you lived in tokyo until you were eleven years old. m/n was a wealthy woman and worked in a big company. during one of her new projects, she had met a man, and she fell in love almost instantly, and so did he. but he did not live in tokyo. his home was in another city, pretty far away, osaka.

your mother and her new boyfriend decided that you are both moving with him in osaka.
you were devastated by that. leaving your your two best friends was inevitable. taro yamada and osana najimi. you three were inseparable. you knew them as long as you can remember, but you had to go. there wasn't any other choice.

few years later, your mother screwed it up again. your parents divorced. that affected your mother's mental health greatly. she couldn't stay in osaka any longer. there wasn't a place she could call her home. you were moving back to tokyo. currently, you were 16 years old and were about to start a third year in high school.

when your mom told you about moving back to tokyo, you could feel all happiness inside you boiling up. you felt more alive than ever.

"i'm going to finally see osana and taro." - y/n exclaimed

the three of them still stayed in contact, all these years.
sadly, though, they haven't been able to meet each other during the holidays because y/n's mom is really busy.

y/n quickly ran up to stairs, picking up every single thing as fast as she could.
'i'm going back!' that's all y/n could think of.

then suddenly she facepalmed herself.
'i have to call osana and tell her everything!'

y/n quickly took her phone out, with one hand calling osana and with the other still packing up things.

"hi y/n-chan! i missed you, we haven't talked in a few days, sorry about that. " - osana greeted happily
"osana! you won't believe what happened!" y/n took a deep breath, and before she could even ask, y/n squealed out;
"IM MOVING BACK TO TOKYO!"
osana let a huge gasp, and without any waiting, she screamed back in shock.
"what?! OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY!"
"i know, right? i am so happy! i can't believe this is happening! osana, i missed you and taro so much!"
osana laughed at your response.
"i am still in shock! wow! i bet taro will be even happier! can't wait to tell him! when are you coming? are you moving back to your old house? are you coming to akademi high?"

suddenly, osana bombed y/n with a bunch of questions, but y/n didn't mind. she was just so happy.
y/n laughed and responded;
"well, first off, i thought about not telling taro, so it would be a surprise. what do you say? and oh geez, calm down osana. i don't even know all that yet. i will tell you when i find out."
"y/n-chan! that's a great idea! oh, im gonna hug you so hard! and hmph..fine fine."
"i can't wait, too!-"
y/n was cut off by her mother calling out for her.

"y/n! we are going in about three hours i already have prepared tickets from yesterday, you better get ready soon! "
"okay, mom! i will! i don't have many things left!" - y/n yelled back

"sorry osana i have to go now. our flight is in 3 hours, so i gotta get ready." - y/n exclaimed.
"it's all alright, y/n! good luck with all of it and don't you dare to forget to call me when you get there!"
"of course, osana-chan, don't worry! see you!!"
"you too! be safe!"

with that, she hung up, and you threw your phone on the bed quickly, packing the last things up, such as shoes, jewelry, and accessories.

❝ ❦ ❞

"and done!" - y/n said as she placed down her last suitcase in a car
"great y/n, now get in, we have to go. the rest of our stuff will be delivered by a truck, got it?"
"yep, i do." - y/n said as she got in the car.

it was getting dark, but y/n was happy about it. it was around 6 pm as y/n looked at the clock on her phone. she loved evenings and nights. bright lights from huge buildings such as ads and illumination would shine up, leaving her speechless every time because of its beauty.

y/n took her phone out, plugged headphones in, and leaned on the slightly cold window, listening to her favourite songs.

soon enough, y/n arrived at the airport. she opened the door and stretched out. few men walked up to a car and took all their belongings and put it in the plane. y/n took a small bag with her where she put all necessary things.

she followed her mother steps. m/n walked up to a lady, and she gave her her ticket, and so did y/n.
y/n walked in a fancy looking plane.
of course, it was first class. her mother would never let her daughter or even herself ride as 'normal people', that's how y/n's mom addressed them.
yes, they were rich, but y/n have never been bothered by it. y/n is a simple girl with really simple needs. y/n liked to read, listen to songs, clothes, and food. she never rubbed anyone in their face how rich she was or anything, neither she wanted to. however, on the other hand, her mom was different. she loved showing off in front of people. you could say she was way too proud of her hard work that earned her all that money.

y/n took a seat. it was very well decorated, she must admit to herself. y/n had always considered herself lucky because of everything she had in life, and she was thankful for it all.

lilght music was playing on the plane, it was warm and very comfortable. at her surprise she yawned, suddenly y/n realized she was tired, because of all running in the house to get everything done on time. she got really cosy in her seat and snuggled up a little to feel even better, then looked through the window.

huge city, osaka, was light as the sun in every possible colour. it was once again just fabulous, y/n absolutely loved living in japan. she thought there wasn't a better place on the earth.
y/n could feel her body relax as she slowly closed her eyes, slightly drifting off to sleep while looking at this city for the very last time.

"goodbye, osaka."